Entry Moderator & Webcomicologist & Twitterologist
Location: Someplace with internet access
Joined Mar 06, 2011 at 10:12PM EST
| || |
I am a cartoonist, both online and in print, and a writer. I am a Christian who’s passionately in love with my savior. I am an amateur internet culture analyst who would love to be more than an amateur. And I am happy to help you in any way I can; just feel free to ask.
My Favorite Memes
• Sherlock – This is my favorite television show so far. It’s phenomenally acted and written, and it keeps me on my seat.
• Doctor Who – I just love how silly it is.
• Homestuck – I care too much NOT to be involved. My favorite characters are, in descending order, Terezi, Gamzee, Rufioh, and John.
• Superheroes (DC specificially) – Loving comic books means that superheroes have to be right up my alley, and I do really enjoy them. My top five in descending order are: Green Arrow, Question, Batman, Deadpool, and Angel (X-Men).
• Legend of Zelda – I’ve been playing them for years. Zelda is one of my favorite game franchises to date.
• Ace Attorney – So well written and immersive.
• Professor Layton – UGH SO GOOD. I already love puzzle games, and the stories are so cute in these games that I can’t help but love them.
-This is my blog. I post articles on anything that tickles my fancy. Expect it to be geeky, religious, and silly.
-My twitter. I’d love it if you’d follow me.
@Fudge-Gruck Either that or a reference to the Book of Revelation.
Exactamundo. It’s sad how accurate that meme is.
@Jags99 Doctor Who.
Ohhhh, I gotcha.
SNIPER IS DUCK
It helps that I have webcomics to update, and that I’m an art student. :P
That’s good, one of my greatest joys is making people laugh, whether at my jokes or at me.
As an art student, I find this to be hilarious.
“Please don’t go down there and beat up my romantic interest with your terrifying ice powers!”
“HECK NO. I’m gonna throw barrels at him!”
Not much, about to start drawing. What’s up with you?
SNIPER IS PIG
What are we talking about?
Harry Potter: a fantastic coming-of-age comedy.
And like a 90’s boy band, it is DONE
I saw you posted this on another memeber’s wall.
It made me laugh heartily.
Well, biscuits, I forgot your steam name.
Well, hello there.
Why thank you. I’ve been feeling rather gif-y lately, and I need to stick with my TF2 theme.
Hold on, let me give it a try. This has happened before.
Apparently, I’m not being on during your boredom. I apologize. Other than that, I’m good, enjoying being a KYMite, and the rest of my life.
So much win.
I’m going to keep from forming an opinion, since I haven’t been looking for this, but I’d say it looks like you’ve done your research.
Aw, look, someone uploaded a “deadpool” picture. How cute. And completely unoriginal and ineffective.
Well, hi, there. We haven’t talked in awhile. How’s it going?
Quick comment; people don’t see your wall posts, if you want to reply to them, post on their wall
So, it seems that the origin year has come into question. If anyone would like to help me look, that’d be great.