Entry Moderator & Webcomicologist & Twitterologist
Location: Someplace with internet access
Joined Mar 06, 2011 at 10:12PM EST
I am a cartoonist, both online and in print, and a writer. I am a Christian who’s passionately in love with my savior. I am an amateur internet culture analyst who would love to be more than an amateur. And I am happy to help you in any way I can; just feel free to ask.
My Favorite Memes
• Sherlock – This is my favorite television show so far. It’s phenomenally acted and written, and it keeps me on my seat.
• Doctor Who – I just love how silly it is.
• Homestuck – I care too much NOT to be involved. My favorite characters are, in descending order, Terezi, Gamzee, Rufioh, and John.
• Superheroes (DC specificially) – Loving comic books means that superheroes have to be right up my alley, and I do really enjoy them. My top five in descending order are: Green Arrow, Question, Batman, Deadpool, and Angel (X-Men).
• Legend of Zelda – I’ve been playing them for years. Zelda is one of my favorite game franchises to date.
• Ace Attorney – So well written and immersive.
• Professor Layton – UGH SO GOOD. I already love puzzle games, and the stories are so cute in these games that I can’t help but love them.
-This is my blog. I post articles on anything that tickles my fancy. Expect it to be geeky, religious, and silly.
-My twitter. I’d love it if you’d follow me.
You could set your alarm an hour early. That may help.
We are, in fact. The chessboard is on my knee, and it’s your move.
Lies. I totally saw it coming.
Uploaded an image to Come At Me Bro.
Can’t tell if troll, or serious lack of bible knowledge
CAN NOT UN SEEEEEEEEEEE
I think the term you’re looking for is “mascara”. And that ain’t no mascara.
Edited meme entry Celebrity Pokemon Evolutions.
A tad. It really comes down to how much time you want in the mornings (and how often you can afford to be late), because the key is waking up early, not going to bed early. It’s still tough, however, if you have as much trouble waking up as you do going to sleep.
I did not, actually. That was someone else.
…Sleeping or breast milk?
Nice. I’m liking this one a lot. I’d be willing to research it more; requesting editorship.
There are actually two reasons why it’s not. 1. I haven’t completed all of the strips yet. I’ll be uploading them to my site consecutively. 2. I’m not actually planning on having “x all the y” be in every strip. :P
Man, a normal sleep pattern is like breast milk. It’s easily accessible when you’re young, but once you get too old, IT’S GONE.
Fehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. I tried to read it. I really did. I even got about 500 pages in. And then I realized how much of a waste of time it was and how it would take me days to get caught up and how the story wasn’t even really worth it anyways.
While, I agree, I feel like this was made by someone with only 99 problems.
COME AT ME BR-NO WAIT I TAKE THAT BACK
Edited meme entry Wanna Dance?.
Not much, college is a pain. Know Your Meme is fun, stuffz like so. You?
Something tells me you’ve run into me on another site. :P
Uploaded an image to X all the Y.
Do not apologize, my friend. It was just as much my fault as yours.
I see you have a doppelganger parading around KYM.