Entry Moderator & Webcomicologist & Twitterologist
Location: Someplace with internet access
Joined Mar 06, 2011 at 10:12PM EST
I am a cartoonist, both online and in print, and a writer. I am a Christian who’s passionately in love with my savior. I am an amateur internet culture analyst who would love to be more than an amateur. And I am happy to help you in any way I can; just feel free to ask.
My Favorite Memes
• Sherlock – This is my favorite television show so far. It’s phenomenally acted and written, and it keeps me on my seat.
• Doctor Who – I just love how silly it is.
• Homestuck – I care too much NOT to be involved. My favorite characters are, in descending order, Terezi, Gamzee, Rufioh, and John.
• Superheroes (DC specificially) – Loving comic books means that superheroes have to be right up my alley, and I do really enjoy them. My top five in descending order are: Green Arrow, Question, Batman, Deadpool, and Angel (X-Men).
• Legend of Zelda – I’ve been playing them for years. Zelda is one of my favorite game franchises to date.
• Ace Attorney – So well written and immersive.
• Professor Layton – UGH SO GOOD. I already love puzzle games, and the stories are so cute in these games that I can’t help but love them.
-This is my blog. I post articles on anything that tickles my fancy. Expect it to be geeky, religious, and silly.
-My twitter. I’d love it if you’d follow me.
There needs to be a flashmob for this.
And then the page was flooded with GIFs of movie scenes that aren’t cinemagraphs.
Believe it or not, this article still needs work. A major rewrite could be used, and it’s not necessary to post every single video on the page.
I like it how the creator is the uploader. Still, really good video.
Uploaded an image to Alternate Universe.
Edited meme entry Wanna Dance?.
@Coasterman29 Nope, you’re not. Good try, though
You are officially the most hilarious internet scientist so far on the team. I (totally objectively and independently of my brony status) loved the newest episode.
BRONIES EVERYWHERE-WE HAVE BEEN VINDICATED
Cool beans. I’ll get the basics set up, and contact you when it’s ready.
So, rated PG for mild language and minor violence. Cool. Also either need your real name, or an online name, to give you reference for on the homepage.
Ex: “Written and drawn by [enter name here]”
I only ask because I put a rating on the home page for readers.
Haha, no, I got that; I set that up. I’m referring to things like language, alcohol use, etc.
That’s the joke. Where else would you see a royal outfit that silly, but in Britian?
Looks good. One last thing; what aspects of the comic would push the rating up?
Edited to be a little more understandable.
VERY good entry.
Win. So much win.
We may be able to use this as a parent subculture article.
SO SO AWESUM
AH KNO RITE
I am ofFENDED, good sir!
LAWL JAY-KAY BACK ATCHA