Entry Moderator & Webcomicologist & Twitter Expert
Location: Someplace with internet access
Joined Mar 06, 2011 at 10:12PM EST
| || |
I am a cartoonist, both online and in print, and a writer. I am a Christian who’s passionately in love with my savior. I am an amateur internet culture analyst who would love to be more than an amateur. And I am happy to help you in any way I can; just feel free to ask.
My Favorite Memes
• Sherlock – This is my favorite television show so far. It’s phenomenally acted and written, and it keeps me on my seat.
• Doctor Who – I just love how silly it is.
• Homestuck – I care too much NOT to be involved. My favorite characters are, in descending order, Terezi, Gamzee, Rufioh, and John.
• Superheroes (DC specificially) – Loving comic books means that superheroes have to be right up my alley, and I do really enjoy them. My top five in descending order are: Green Arrow, Question, Batman, Deadpool, and Angel (X-Men).
• Legend of Zelda – I’ve been playing them for years. Zelda is one of my favorite game franchises to date.
• Ace Attorney – So well written and immersive.
• Professor Layton – UGH SO GOOD. I already love puzzle games, and the stories are so cute in these games that I can’t help but love them.
-Follow the story of Skratch, a “Traveling Problem-Solver”, and his Iconisis partner, “The Unreadable”, as they go from town to town in the mysterious land known as “The Desert Range”!
-This is my blog. I post articles on anything that tickles my fancy. Expect it to be geeky, religious, and silly.
-My twitter. I’d love it if you’d follow me.
What’s On My Mind
I’m in one of those moods because I keep getting reminded of Arrow which I hate passionately and I just want to find a friend who also hates Arrow so whenever I feel bad about it I can go to them and we can be supportive of our mutual hate
To be fair, I didn’t know what the change was for until I saw Sweetie Belle’s page.
LOOK I CHANGED MY PROFILE PIC AM I DOIN IT RITE
NO NINTENDORK YOU’RE BEING SUCKED IN BY THE AZUMANGA DAIOH PLAGUE
Believe it or not, I do. And, moreover, I get the feeling you know the name of my steam account.
I feel like the phrase itself could be memetic, considering I’ve seen it in a fair amount of places, but this article is FAR too inadequate to suffice.
UUUUUUUUUGH NOOOOOOOO WHY IS THIS EVEN IN EXSISTENCE THIS IS WHY THE SONIC FANDOM IS SEEN IN A WORSE LIGHT THAN FURRIES
Reddit is so silly.
OH MY GOSH HOW LONG HAVE I BEEN FRIENDS WITH YOU I JUST ASSUMED I WAS FOLLOWING YOU LIKE EVERY OTHER NOTABLE PERSON ON THIS SITE
Sorry, freak out moment.
I never did thank you for showing me how to embed youtube videos. So, thank you.
My yes. Yes I do.
Thanks for the friendship.
You’ve got quite the number of subscribers on Youtube.
I see your titles didn’t change, Spade.
DADGUM that was fast.
Fair enough, I’ll keep that in mind.
Also, I just joined the KYM Brony steam group, and while I don’t know what the requirements are, or if there are any spots open, if you need one, I’d be happy to be an admin on the group.
CUTIE MARK CRUSADER CONVERSATION ON SWEETIE BELLE’S WALL
That is perfectly fine, it just takes practice.
If you add me on Steam, we could play together (and I could give you what few tips I have on the matter).
Teh_Brawler (Shocking, ain’t it?)
If it means peeps stay on my profile longer, I’m keeping it.
Your comment on “Do you like me now” is now officially my favorite comment on this site. Ever.