Entry Moderator & Webcomicologist & Twitterologist
Location: Someplace with internet access
Joined Mar 06, 2011 at 10:12PM EST
I am a cartoonist, both online and in print, and a writer. I am a Christian who’s passionately in love with my savior. I am an amateur internet culture analyst who would love to be more than an amateur. And I am happy to help you in any way I can; just feel free to ask.
My Favorite Memes
• Sherlock – This is my favorite television show so far. It’s phenomenally acted and written, and it keeps me on my seat.
• Doctor Who – I just love how silly it is.
• Homestuck – I care too much NOT to be involved. My favorite characters are, in descending order, Terezi, Gamzee, Rufioh, and John.
• Superheroes (DC specificially) – Loving comic books means that superheroes have to be right up my alley, and I do really enjoy them. My top five in descending order are: Green Arrow, Question, Batman, Deadpool, and Angel (X-Men).
• Legend of Zelda – I’ve been playing them for years. Zelda is one of my favorite game franchises to date.
• Ace Attorney – So well written and immersive.
• Professor Layton – UGH SO GOOD. I already love puzzle games, and the stories are so cute in these games that I can’t help but love them.
-This is my blog. I post articles on anything that tickles my fancy. Expect it to be geeky, religious, and silly.
-My twitter. I’d love it if you’d follow me.
@OSQuish You had better be kidding. That is NOT Billy Ray Cyrus, that’s Kurt Cobain.
Sweet. Send me an email with a pitch of your comic idea (I’d like you to have something before I commit space to you), and I’ll get everything set up.
Uploaded an image to "Y U NO" Guy.
Nope. There’re no fees; I pay for hosting. You control your site, your comic, if you want ads, etc. etc. I only ask that your comic not be explicitly sexual or gory.
I have not, and I shall be doing so ASAP.
I was going to find a gif that conveyed the idea of truth in some form, but then I found this one, so you get this:
I’d count those as websites. I did notice that you have an interest in webcomics. If you want to make your own, I’d be happy to host you on my site. The link’s on my profile.
Someone’s been thumbing down the pony pic posts on your wall. Unless that was you, which renders my wall post unnecessary.
Either way, have a nice day.
No problem, I love having friends on here. And, because, you’re probably sick of it, I’m not even going to mention how Bridget is a trap.
Edited meme entry Wanna Dance?.
NON-HATES LIKE GASTON
WRITES CUPCAKES LIKE GASTON
NO ONE LAUGHS AT TWILIGHT WEARING SKATES LIKE GASTON
Ha, it’s fine.
So, did you not remember who I was on the TF2 server, or do you just not like being distracted?
Thanks for the follow. We be friends now. You haz website for your wonderful drawings?
For all of you who have, and will, comment “LULZ SUCH A NYAN CAT RIPOFF”, breadfish was posted on the 20th of December, 2004. 6 years before nyan cat was ever even thought of.
Still not a meme, though.
I’m a tad curious as to whether or not you played a part in it ending up on the front page, but I’m glad you enjoyed it either way.
And thank you.
Edited meme entry Wanna Dance?.
You can tell this is a slugbox piece, because everything has a shine to it that makes it look like polished rubber.
Thank ye much.
Uploaded an image to his profile.
Uploaded an image to Wanna Dance?.