Joined Feb 28, 2011 at 10:52PM EST
| || |
Commented on 130514018818-Twilight_Sparkle_I__.jpg.
This is in the wrong place on a meme that is incorrectly labeled and it still got a thumbs up because ponies.
I hate bronies so much right now.
Commented on 1319047908211.jpg.
Best Stop Bullying Comic.
Commented on Gay or European?.
I’ve actually seen this one around, so it’s definitely a meme. Remember, just because it’s offensive or not funny, doesn’t stop it from being a meme.
Commented on Herman Cain.
He’s out of the running. You can stop making unfunny jokes about him now.
Commented on nyancat_nekobasu_gif_by_masterofhobbiton-d3iv3lh.gif.
Regrettably, the guy who’s DeviantArt account I found this on has deactivated.
Commented on cyberbullycomics.jpg.
Commented on 1316976292003.png.
Is this one of Humon’s comics?
Commented on Creed's Tactical Genius.
Confirm this. It’s hilarious.
Commented on Tom Dan / Look out! Here comes Tom.
Commented on inbe4.gif.
AN’T HEAR YC
VER MY SWA
Commented on Cthulhu.
Stop arguing on how it’s pronounced, kids. Lovecraft himself said the name is supposed to be unpronounceable by human tongues, and offered several pronunciations for the name.
Commented on 1242813068637.gif.
1) The crusades originally began because Moslems were spreading into the Holy Land, raping, killing, and enslaving Christians. The Pope was trying to defend his people, and it got Europeans to stop killing each other.
2) The Inquisition gave everyone three opportunities to reform before they were executed. Many people even went to the Inquisition for their cases because they were more just than the actual courts, which were ripe with corruption.
3) Science was more commonly used to justify slavery. Scientists analyzing the skulls and bone structure of Africans decided they were a sub-species of humanity. Besides, Social Darwinism would say that Europeans and Americans enslaving Africans is just natural selection in action.
4) The fundamental problem with terrorism is much more about economics than religion. Islam is just something they hide behind.
5) Clergy abuse is a problem, and one is one too many, but it’s really not as huge a problem as people make it out to be. In fact, your odds of being molested are much higher in public schools than Sunday schools.
Commented on Atheism.
Commented on Ancient Aliens.
I thought this was always the History Channel’s standing on ancient events. Maybe they’re just being more upfront about it now…
Commented on 5134355862_537708ab21_o.jpg.
Am I a horrible person for laughing at this?
Uploaded an image to Uber Frosh / College Freshman.
Commented on Operation BART.
I really can’t stand Anonymous. You have good computer skills, why not use them for something productive? There’s a whole world of great things you can do with knowledge of computer code. Yet they squander their talents playing pranks on the government and releasing public information of unrelated people.
Commented on Helicopter Mom.
With a name like “Helicopter Mom”, it can only be… DEADPOOLED
Commented on Horsemaning.
Oooooooh…Horse"man"ing. And here I was thinking “What does this have to do with a horse’s mane?”
Commented on Man-Faye.
Commented on the fuck.png.
I wonder if the Chinese know that humans consuming humans (or even monkeys) leads to disease?
Commented on tumblr_lp10ybbD9h1r0bxv9o1_500.png.
I was just watching the episode of Dilbert that has a parody of this guy in it.
Uploaded an image to Schrute Facts.
Commented on Schrute Facts.
Oooooh, I like this. +1 Confirm.