Joined May 01, 2012 at 10:27AM EDT
Uploaded an image to Expand Dong.
“Nice ’a Sakurai to invite us over for Smash Bros, eh Luigi?”
“I hope he made lotsa spaghetti!”
The story of my life. Every single day.
Apparently the World Cup is such a must-watch event that the Christ the Redeemer statue even came to life just to witness it.
What about the Achievements, Accolades and Milestones part?
BEEP BEEP PIIIIIIINNNGGGG!
BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEP PING!
BEEP BEEP BEEP PIIIIINNNGGG!!
That look on his face TOTALLY sells it.
Whoever came up with this must have been watching Cabin by the Lake .
But it’s not necessarily THE solution.
Safeguard. Protects users from status effects.
Yes, Steven gives you the device when you encounter the “unseeable” blockage on the bridge.
>mfw all the recent ongoings on Tumblr.
I guess Joel wasn’t the only one to notice that.
Oh I remember this alright. This is just after reaching Fortree city and before challenging to Gym.
Now here’s a little trick I use on VBA emulators, using the custom made 1.7 or 1.8 “wifi” version.
1. Save your game in the state you want.
2. Copy the save (.sav file) twice into the same folder as the special VBA emulator.
3. Rename the file extensions “.sa1” (the one you want items traded into) for the left window and “.sa2” (the one you want to send items from) for the right window.
4. Open the game and load the saves on both windows.
5. In the right window, give the item (the Master Ball in this case) to a pokemon you can afford to trade off.
6. Initiate the trade sequence and swap it to the left window.
7. Save in left window.
8. Take the .sa1 file and rename it back to .sav file.
9. Put the now changed .sav file back in its original place.
10. Load game…
Is that Billy Mays as a baby?
“Yo dawg! I herd you liek bein’ judgemental, so we’re being judgemental to you so you can be judgemental to those are are judgemental about those being judgemental!”
Fred was a midget?
What video game is this?
Now I wanna build this in Minecraft. This is too awesome to let up.
Age of consent (13-15) isn’t the same as age of majority (18-21) though, of which would better suit the protagonists given the time the series has elapsed.
Are the characters from gens 5 and 6 specifically set at a certain age? Or is it really still not mentioned? I haven’t touched anything gen 4 and onwards yet.
If it’s any guess I’d say they’re 18-20 years olds in 14-16 year old bodies, judging by the looks of it.