Forums / Maintenance / Announcements

2,044 total conversations in 85 threads

+ New Thread

Big Karma Badge Handout

Last posted Mar 24, 2017 at 03:22PM EDT. Added Mar 23, 2017 at 03:43PM EDT
8 posts from 8 users

We finally handed out the Karma Tycoon and Karma Philanthropist badges again, and this time in a big 10 user batch! Congratulations everyone who earned them!

LNH, Particle Mare, Natsuru Springfield, and Derpy Vaz were given the Karma Tycoon badge and title for their high Karma received.

YorShadow received Karma Tycoon for uploading the highest upvoted image on KYM.

Inferno, TillsterRulz, Jacob, Jersey Jimmy, Hannya Man, KnowYourLover, and Natsuru Springfield (again) received the Karma Philanthropist badge and title for the high amount of positive karma they've given others, while not giving much negative karma.

Think you deserved one of these badges? You probably don't. In the off chance you did, though, we promise it was an honest mistake, and you might get picked for it next time we look for new people to give badges to!

Edit: Added KnowYourLover to those who earned Karma Philanthropist.

Last edited Mar 24, 2017 at 04:07PM EDT

So this is the power of having a wall of text under your name…!

(Thanks you guys! Though how is it that you guys manage to time badge rewards during my finals crams literally every time? If you're trying to motivate me you might as well hire somebody to write me a theme song at this point.)

Last edited Mar 23, 2017 at 04:21PM EDT

oh wow i wasnt expecting this because of how inactive ive been on the site lately, thanks and stuff

back to my cave where i secretly judge every post on the site now

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!