Forums / Media / Books & Comics

1,014 total conversations in 114 threads

+ New Thread

Spider-man Thread

Last posted Aug 23, 2014 at 02:37PM EDT. Added Jul 18, 2014 at 07:37AM EDT
6 posts from 4 users

Does anyone here read any Spider-man? I currently am starting from the new series and have read The Amazing Spider-man #1 and damn SpOck really did some good and bad for Peters life. Pissing off Black Cat was a bad mistake though and now Peter is responsible for Otto's fuck up there.

Also the Spider-verse (a massive crossover of all universes Spideys) looks really cool and I can't wait for that to come out.

Also a question. Who is your favourite Spidey villain? For me its either Venom/Mysterio.

Jokes aside no I haven't got ASM #1 yet, but my favorite spider-man villain has to be Carnage (Cletus Kasady) simply due to his destructive nature and insane personality.

nah i don't read spider man but haven't they relaunched the series. How is it so far?
i'm thinking about getting but, i'm probably going to get it off of pirate bay or something like that
__________________________________________________________________________________

My favorite spiderman villain is doctor octopus

Sorry for double post but I have been reading Scarlet Spider and stuff.

More importantly there is a list of confirmed Spiders in the new Spiderverse event. There are plenty more but this is just a little taster.

2099, Wolf, Noir, Earth X, Ghost Spider, Kwaku Anansi, Prince Arachne, Captain Universe, Ben “Scarlet Spider” Reilly, Big Time, 2211, Negative Zone Spider, Betty Brant Spider-Girl, Captain Spider, Ends of the Earth Spider-Armor, Ultimate (Miles), Peter Parker, Reilly One True Spidey, Secret War, Mangaverse, Spider-Ham, Spider-Man J, Iron Spidey, Amazing Bag-Head, Bruce Banner (Bullet Points), Spider-Monkey, Spider-Carnage (aka The Spider), Izumi, Black Suit/Symbiote, White Suit F4, Ultimate Spider-Woman, Spider-Girl (May Parker MC2), Spider-Woman (Drew), Scarlet Spider (Kaine), Man-Spider, Parker’s Last Stand, Doppleganger, Spider-Girl (Anya)

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!