Forums / Media / Books & Comics

1,014 total conversations in 114 threads

+ New Thread

Could someone explain this manga chapter to me?

Last posted Sep 04, 2016 at 06:59PM EDT. Added Sep 04, 2016 at 06:00PM EDT
3 posts from 2 users

Now, before you read this, the chapter in question is very explicit, and definitely NC in this site's standards, with plenty of gore and sexual themes. So if you're uncomfortable with that kind of stuff, you really shouldn't read this.

Alright, so I honestly need help on understanding this chapter. The other day, I was reminded of a series called Devilman, which was a very influential series for current manga. I read the original manga long ago, but I heard there were spinoffs, so I gave those a read. I got to a chapter called "Dream" and for the life of me, I can't quite understand it, the ending especially.

For context in the chapter, it basically takes place during the original story, where demons are invading and randomly possessing people, causing them to die and on some occasions, taking over their their consciousness.

If you simply look up Neo Devilman Dream or Neo Devilman Volume 3 Chapter 2, it should be the first or 2nd result. I usually read manga of mangapark, because you can have multiple pages in one tab. If anyone understands this chapter, could you explain it to me? Thanks.

Cecaelia Girlie wrote:

Er… how bad is the gore?

Well, for my standards, it isn't that bad, but heads explode, so you probably would not want to read this, judging by the dislikes you listed on your profile. And towards the end is where it gets really explicit.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!