Forums / Fun! / Creative

11,725 total conversations in 468 threads

+ New Thread

Photoshop Contest #10: Starter Packs!

Last posted Apr 12, 2016 at 08:15PM EDT. Added Apr 04, 2016 at 06:21PM EDT
42 posts from 29 users

Continuing from where we left off.

Already on the 10th contest, what a milestone. Then in that case let's go with something with a lot of potentional.

As seen on the site. There is no template, but you can check out the examples in the gallery to get an idea.

Upload your creations to the site and post your shoops as a reply to this thread. Change the text, change the images, as long as it matches the theme even a little, go nuts! Redrawing and other remakes count as well!

Head to the main thread for questions and other.

First time participating in the contest. Also, the link goes to the KnowYourMeme gallery and not the starter packs gallery so that should be fixed.

Last edited Apr 04, 2016 at 07:20PM EDT

This one's so open-ended I don't think I can even. I started with one idea, which lead to another idea, which lead to another idea, which lead to this idea:

I wanted to call it The "Games for Thalassophics" Starter Pack or something like that, but it felt it was too wordy, even though I did only put video games in there…
Still gotta mull over the preceding ideas and the several new ideas I've had since then.
You did this to me…

I feel dead today. I got home from work and went straight to bed even though all I did at work was meme. I didn't get to play any video games Stardew Valley. And even though I slept all night I feel even worse today.

And then this happened.

Edit: Ah, geez, it's so blurry shrunken to 680 width (full size is 830×675). It looks almost half as shit as I feel.
Also edit: Part of me feels guilty for using what I think is the KYM logo font for something political. Dunno why.

Last edited Apr 06, 2016 at 11:02AM EDT

This one started out bigger but I shrank it for reasons and when I didn't have those reasons anymore it was too late to go back. Also blue background because of the comic with Archie in it (and it fits the aquatic theme, too, I guess. Also I made this one overcomplicated for no raisin other than funny joke :V

Even though this still isn't any of the original ideas I had for this, I'm super glad I ran into Blue Submarine No. 6 again during my searches. Fuckin' rad old school, childhood anime right there. Gotta listen to some soundtrack once I get home (and, out of nowhere, the credits music from Outlaw Star started infinitely looping the only part I can remember without hearing the beginning of it hours ago and I can't make it stop).

Okay, yeah, so… I thought I was going to die while making this one.
I thought my heart was going to mutiny for a while, there…
But I was able to finish and upload it before I had to leave, though I didn't have the time to add it to the thread.

I always knew memes would be the death of me…

Doeoeod wrote:

ITT: RandomMan bullies innocent children and ninjas my ShiJo bully shrine.

I guess people like jokes about our "media stream" because…

Congratulations to the Winner!

Late to the party, try your luck in Photoshop Contest #11.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!