Forums / Fun! / Creative

11,725 total conversations in 468 threads

+ New Thread

Fanfics and free writing

Last posted Apr 01, 2018 at 06:00AM EDT. Added Mar 29, 2018 at 09:47PM EDT
10 posts from 6 users

So this story that I'm writing has a scene with characters named Ceilidh, Cela, and Celestia.

DO NOT DO THIS.

Use this thread to discuss story writing, fanfics, and anything like that that you're working on.

Last edited Mar 29, 2018 at 09:48PM EDT

https://archiveofourown.org/works/5259155/chapters/12135149

This is a canon-divergent Steven Universe fic I've been working on. A shitty title, surely, and I've been hitting too many roadblocks to update it in a timely manner, but I've recently been continuing the work.

There's other fics I've posted if you follow my name, buuuut… I don't feel like discussing those.

Can someone explain to me why people write fanfictions using IPs, really detailed ones like with crossovers, OCs or includes erotica, total deviant stuff, instead of writing an original story?

I would be much more invested in say, a story that doesn't include pre-determined characters, settings and situations. Something like that doesn't catch my attention, someone direct me to how it can be interesting, why do people write these types of fanfictions?

time to shill my unnecessarily edgy and gory pokemon fanfiction

https://forums.bulbagarden.net/index.php?threads/hunter-haunted.239912/

it's about some emo loser who kills a woman in ritualistic sacrifice but then she comes back as a yamask and spooky surreal shit happens

read or just go on the thread to laugh at how i lose my shit at criticism like a seven year old because my self esteem is lower than most deep sea trenches

i'm gonna finish the last chapter soon hopefully and then move on to even gayer projects

Can someone explain to me why people write fanfictions using IPs, really detailed ones like with crossovers, OCs or includes erotica, total deviant stuff, instead of writing an original story?

Because we really like those characters and we suck at writing. But it's fun! And we're not stopping!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!