Forums / Fun! / Creative

11,725 total conversations in 468 threads

+ New Thread

I have a question for you guys

Last posted Jun 22, 2020 at 10:44AM EDT. Added Jun 19, 2020 at 11:15AM EDT
8 posts from 5 users

Will you read my webcomic even if it doesn’t look all that anime? I feel 90% of this site seems more obsessed with anime waifus than actual comedy or story it seems and I fear my webcomic might get backlash for not being anime styled waifu bait thing. The comic I’m referring to is Abby’s monsters. My depression and lack of ideas is preventing me from working on it but it’s been my life’s dream share my ideas to the ideas to world.

I've yet to see a man get angry because original piece of media he had never seen before isn't drawn in anime style. That being said if you want our opinions then link us some samples for reference

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not an anime fan myself, but this looks pretty anime-like (and good) to me. As for waifu bait, is that not what the skimpy-dressed, brown skin captain lady is? Anyway, your art is a lot better than I cynically expected when I read the first post. It's not for me, but good luck.

Jack the Dipper wrote:

I don't know what you're talking about. I'm not an anime fan myself, but this looks pretty anime-like (and good) to me. As for waifu bait, is that not what the skimpy-dressed, brown skin captain lady is? Anyway, your art is a lot better than I cynically expected when I read the first post. It's not for me, but good luck.

….that's ramlethal

Yup, this looks like the art I would wait months for a single update for.

I kid, you do have the consistency to embark on something as grand as a whole webcomic. If you can make it happen, I'll gladly read.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!