Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,373 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

KYM Text RPG (I dunno lol)

Last posted Jul 02, 2014 at 12:26PM EDT. Added Jun 14, 2014 at 06:25PM EDT
453 posts from 14 users

Hey guys I have time to kill, who wants to go on an old school journey with some twists?

Da Rulez:
1.Your Avatar is your character. You can change it if you want to participate as something in particular, but don't change again until your game is over.
2.Every character is allowed a single "natural skill" they can use creatively to their advantage. E.g. Spider-man's webs.
3. Sign up with your character's name and natural skill (and a description if this isn't immediately obvious what it does. Don't be OP!). I'll probably cap this at 10 or so people.
4. Keep your actions short and sweet, and at the top of your post so I can see them. Everything else can be inter character chat I dunno.
5. Only one "action" between updates from me. Talking isn't an action.
6. You can die. Don't be stupid or get your ass beat. Death is Game Over for you.
7. I might have more rules if things need to be addressed check here often.

Uhm. Begin sign up?

Jotaro Kujo
You wake up in the dark. It's hard to see anything at all, but you definitely feel uncomfortable, apparently resting on hard, unidentified bits of plastic. The air seems stale, and you get the impression you're in a confined space.

Honeytiger
You wake up in the dark. It’s hard to see anything at all, (not that you would without eyes), but you definitely feel uncomfortable, apparently having rested your likely now bruised peel on hard, unidentified bits of plastic.

Last edited Jun 14, 2014 at 06:56PM EDT

Mr. Stalker
You wake up in the dark. It’s hard to see anything at all, but you definitely feel uncomfortable, apparently resting on hard, unidentified bits of plastic. You get the impression you’re in a confined space.

Last edited Jun 14, 2014 at 07:00PM EDT

Agoeb wrote:

Jotaro Kujo
You wake up in the dark. It's hard to see anything at all, but you definitely feel uncomfortable, apparently resting on hard, unidentified bits of plastic. The air seems stale, and you get the impression you're in a confined space.

Jotaro gets up from the bed and feels the walls, to see what they're made of
What the hell? Where am I?

Honeytiger
You wriggle your peel enough that you get upright. Constantly moving your peel allows you to almost identify what's under you. It seems…

It's… humanoid. An unmoving, hard, plastic body.

"STAR PLATINUM!"
Jotaro summons Star platinum and attempts to punch through the plastic wall using the stand.

Last edited Jun 14, 2014 at 07:33PM EDT

Jotaro Kujo
CRACK!
Your summon's punch shakes the plastic prison and leaves a very thin, jagged crack the entire vertical length of your wall. It seems slightly brighter on the outside.

Mr. Stalker
You try to lift what's under you, but it seems to be your height and very unwieldy. In your attempt to move it, you realize…

It’s… humanoid. An unmoving, hard, plastic body.

Last edited Jun 14, 2014 at 07:46PM EDT

Jotaro Kujo
You shatter more and more of the plastic. Eventually you have enough of a gap, the nearby area is dimly lit. You realize you're standing on action figures. Action figures that are your size.

Through the gap you see concrete floor outside your prison. It's a fair drop.

Last edited Jun 14, 2014 at 07:51PM EDT

Jotaro Kujo
You jump out the jagged hole and fall several of your heights to the unforgiving concrete floor. The landing is extremely painful and your legs buckle. You've injured yourself.

Jotaro Kujo
You don't seem to have broken your legs… but standing is painful. You limp slowly away from the prison. Around you is more concrete floor and also… cardboard boxes. Huge cardboard boxes! They are stacked on top of each other and the nearby area is very cluttered. You can see at least.

Legion
You wake up in the dark. It’s hard to see anything at all, but you definitely feel uncomfortable, apparently resting on hard, unidentified bits of plastic. You get the impression you’re in a confined space, but there is a jagged hole of light not too far from you.

((You are… a robotic being amiright?))

Mr.Stalker
There is a jagged hole of light not too far from you. You approach it and through the gap you see concrete floor outside your prison. It’s a fair drop. There is also Jotaro Kujo on the floor, limping away.

Mr.Stalker
You jump out the jagged hole and fall several of your heights to the unforgiving concrete floor. The landing is extremely painful and your legs buckle. You’ve injured yourself.

Red
You wake up in the dark. It’s hard to see anything at all, but you definitely feel uncomfortable, apparently resting on hard, unidentified bits of plastic. You get the impression you’re in a confined space, but there is a jagged hole of light not too far from you.

Legion
The hole is already open. You make it slightly wider. Through the gap you see concrete floor outside your prison. It’s a fair drop. There are also people on the ground, injured.

Agoeb wrote:

Jotaro Kujo
You don't seem to have broken your legs… but standing is painful. You limp slowly away from the prison. Around you is more concrete floor and also… cardboard boxes. Huge cardboard boxes! They are stacked on top of each other and the nearby area is very cluttered. You can see at least.

Go to one of the cardboard boxes and try to look inside

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!