Forums / Fun! / Forum Games

64,397 total conversations in 719 threads

+ New Thread

Take the Rice Purity Test!

Last posted Mar 31, 2018 at 08:06PM EDT. Added Mar 26, 2018 at 02:17PM EDT
40 posts from 26 users

It's 100 points total which just means everything is worth a point. Kissing someone not in your family on the lips (double jeopardy with 5 and 6) is calculated as being twice as bad as bestiality.

Also, tfw you pass with an A

Last edited Mar 26, 2018 at 04:19PM EDT

PatrickBateman96 wrote:

What's your score? We all know you're going to hell already, being a mod and all, but I'm still interested.

54. I'm counting that time a bunch of my highschool friends and I got taken in by cops while driving because they thought the driver was stoned. I probably deserve a score closer to 60.

Last edited Mar 26, 2018 at 08:13PM EDT

The only things I haven't done is gotten in trouble with the law, done something illegal, cheat on someone or get a std.

I mainly saved some my purity through the drug related questions and because I have no history with the police or a criminal record.

Last edited Mar 27, 2018 at 06:18AM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

I mainly saved some my purity through the drug related questions and because I have no history with the police or a criminal record.

Same

YourHigherBrainFunctions wrote:

Same

It was quite the gap to make me look at it as "same"; so redid the test, this time checking some boxes I ignored before, scored a 30 this round.

Last edited Mar 27, 2018 at 10:28AM EDT

33…

Yeah, no drugs or much trouble with the law too. Except that one time my neighbors called the cops on me after I yelled at them about taking over all the parking on the street. Dicks. Cops were totally on my side though,

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Word Up! You must login or signup first!