Forums / Discussion / General

232,886 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

just found out Vinluv got banned. what's up with that?

Last posted Jul 01, 2021 at 04:10AM EDT. Added Jun 29, 2021 at 09:48AM EDT
17 posts from 10 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Even by KYM standards, I don't think this one needed much explanation. Guy broke half the rules we had, while boasting about how quickly he was banned from other forums.

More importantly, y'all needa mind your business. This isn't SomethingAwful and bans aren't meant to be public spectable. The last few examples were done because users insisted they were out of turn, and even then this was pretty disrespectful to the users in question. When the mods go full tyrant and start banning for funsies, you'll know.

The furries will be first.

Doeoeod wrote:

Even by KYM standards, I don't think this one needed much explanation. Guy broke half the rules we had, while boasting about how quickly he was banned from other forums.

More importantly, y'all needa mind your business. This isn't SomethingAwful and bans aren't meant to be public spectable. The last few examples were done because users insisted they were out of turn, and even then this was pretty disrespectful to the users in question. When the mods go full tyrant and start banning for funsies, you'll know.

That is not dead what eternal UwUs
and with strange aeons
the horny comes for you

No matter how annoying he was when he posted images for Maskposting, I do have to say that he was cool. He seethed less than us… and he made a good point relating to the controversy about Scott Cawthon's donations in which he wrote something like: "Don't apologize, but don't be a jerk. Be like Scott."
Also, our nigga Rex, Delphox Simp got banned.

Doeoeod wrote:

Moderation transparency is never a bad thing on any website ever and, in fact, little else builds user trust and goodwill more than transparent moderation online, whether the actual banned users themselves agree with the verdict or not. It is less about being a "spectacle" and more simply about people wanting to know who to trust, what to trust and how much.

Doeoeod wrote:

Doeoeod wrote:

idk, i think it might be helpful if the mods gave the specific reason for banning someone so that others won't make the same mistake. it would also help to clarify how some of the rules are meant to be interpreted in some cases.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!