Forums / Discussion / General

232,635 total conversations in 7,777 threads

+ New Thread

What happened to Mistress Fortune?

Last posted Nov 09, 2021 at 08:20PM EST. Added Nov 07, 2021 at 02:53PM EST
10 posts from 10 users

She may be dealing with personal family issues, or simply decided to take a break from KYM as I have many times. Or both. Hopefully the latter since I do not want it to be the former.

If I had to say, she went to a place known as “real life.” A place that only a few of the bravest KYM users have attempted go. Legend has it MIMU even journeyed there during his absence. I plan to one day go there and hopefully return with all sorts of tales.

I appreciate the concern, but as others have said it’s a simple matter. I live on my own now and just don’t browse KYM daily like I used to. I spend most of my weekdays at work, and when I get off work for the day, or it’s the weekend, I spend most of my “me time” doing stuff that I consider low stress (funny I say that though given my most recent weekend was me playing Demon’s Souls). I still get on KYM and such, hell I might post a couple good DeviantArt pics I’ve seen lately for old time’s sake, but KYM isn’t really my go-to “unwind” destination anymore.

Mistress Fortune wrote:

I appreciate the concern, but as others have said it’s a simple matter. I live on my own now and just don’t browse KYM daily like I used to. I spend most of my weekdays at work, and when I get off work for the day, or it’s the weekend, I spend most of my “me time” doing stuff that I consider low stress (funny I say that though given my most recent weekend was me playing Demon’s Souls). I still get on KYM and such, hell I might post a couple good DeviantArt pics I’ve seen lately for old time’s sake, but KYM isn’t really my go-to “unwind” destination anymore.

That sucks.
I'm not into inflation but I always admired how unabashed you were about being into it.

KYM Grand Elder wrote:

If I had to say, she went to a place known as “real life.” A place that only a few of the bravest KYM users have attempted go. Legend has it MIMU even journeyed there during his absence. I plan to one day go there and hopefully return with all sorts of tales.

Every time I go there, I come back with terrible cobbled together messes that are poorly masquerading as art.

Apples/Oranges

Ambiguously recommended

Mistress Fortune wrote:

Always have that self-care, and also for making the OP know that you are alright.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!