Forums / Discussion / General

232,892 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

Inconsistant Rules

Last posted Jan 04, 2022 at 10:59PM EST. Added Dec 30, 2021 at 02:37AM EST
5 posts from 3 users

Over the last few weeks, several of my uploads to the Hentai Quotes gallery have been removed. While each of them was given a legitimate reason, my issue comes from the fact that there's no consistency with the rules' enforcement. All over the gallery are images that clearly violate one or more rules, ranging from full pages to non-hentai sources.

Again, I am not attempting to dispute the removal of my uploads. I just want to know why only new uploads are being targeted, when older offenders are untouched? A little consistency, that's all.

Given the size of the site and the sheer volume of uploads, mods rely mainly on user reports to deal with rulebreaking uploads that we didn't catch when they were newly uploaded. This is in addition to specific rules and the way they're enforced having changed overtime. If you see an image you think is breaking the rules, you're encouraged to message a media mod about it.

Lake: Shadow Legends wrote:

Given the size of the site and the sheer volume of uploads, mods rely mainly on user reports to deal with rulebreaking uploads that we didn't catch when they were newly uploaded. This is in addition to specific rules and the way they're enforced having changed overtime. If you see an image you think is breaking the rules, you're encouraged to message a media mod about it.

How do I do that? Sorry, I'm not too familiar with the layout of the site.

Matsuo_kun wrote:

How do I do that? Sorry, I'm not too familiar with the layout of the site.

To message someone, navigate to their profile (mods are identified by a blue "Moderator" tag) and click the "Contact User" button above their username.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!