Forums / Discussion / General

232,891 total conversations in 7,787 threads

+ New Thread

If the Dimensional Merge occurred but on a lesser scale, what would you do?

Last posted Oct 13, 2022 at 04:17PM EDT. Added Aug 29, 2022 at 04:55PM EDT
18 posts from 12 users

Given how Chris-Chan is trending, I was wondering… what would happen if the dimensional merge occurred but on a lesser scale where we don’t have as many fictional worlds merging with ours and 50% of the people don’t die?

What would any of you do in the event it happened in this way?

Other than wait for the initial panic to blow over, I would jokingly start educating several characters about Chris Chan from Kirby, Izuku Midoriya, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Karma Akabane, Megumi Tadokoro, Crash Bandicoot, Bowser Jr., Zim, the Xenoblade 3 cast, etc.

How would several characters you can think of react to seeing the merge occur and later learning about Chris Chan?

Also how would Chris react to being unable to find Sonichu?

Last edited Aug 29, 2022 at 04:57PM EDT

Immediately panic because there's a good chance that legitimately fucked-up fictional shit might exist now.

Like, The Thing from The Thing: now the fly on my wall could potentially be a shapeshifting alien parasite that's going to infect me by simply touching me, or any other multitudes of awful, overpowered, nigh-indestructible horrors that not even a society millions of centuries more advanced than ours would be able to handle?

Even if it was like, just one fictional world merging and becoming reality, there's still an imminent global catastrophe on a scale so massive that all of the previous wars and pandemics and plagues and possible doomsday scenarios would be an absolute joke compared to the devastation of anything more than a short nursery rhyme becoming real.

No matter how big my OC's tits are, I still wouldn't want the dimensional merge to make them or anything else fictional real solely because of the chaos that would entail.

But, if I had to… I guess I'd sit back and watch Hell unfold before my very eyes as 300 different action movie plots unfold simultaneously, 40 different horror film monsters attack my neighborhood, an absurd number of cosmic horrors show up and begin attacking Earth and the Postal Dude kicks my door down and shoots me in the back of the head using my neighbor's cat as a suppressor and I then get judged by every religious deity to have ever been preached about and sent to 5000 different Hells and Purgatories because I didn't somehow subscribe to and satisfy every belief system on the planet simultaneously.

I guess Chris would be throwing a fit that he's rotting in prison while Sonichu's out zapping to the extreme, unless the merge gives him the stupid god powers he drew himself with, then I guess the ensuing Hell on Earth got just a little, teensy-weensy bit shittier.

I would straight up remove my internet access and probably social interaction so I could avoid anyone who mentions Multiverse of Madness. And become besties with anyone who mentions Everything Everywhere All at Once.

If a dimensional merge occurred where fictional universe merge into ours, it would be near apocalyptic. We are only thinking of the more 'popular' universes, but what about those in the heads of the worst misanthropes?

Well merely existing in the Warhammer 40 universe is a fate worse than death and getting eaten by Tyranids is actually one of the best things that can happen to you as your soul doesn't have to suffer for all eternity so….yeah I agree

Hell even Warhammer 40k also sort of falls under the "popular universe" label and can sometimes be very "marvel superhero"-like its not even close to being the most grimdark universe you can go far far worse.

I think it depends on how fast it happens.

If it's a slow fade in, where there's like a ghost of the other world in our world where we can talk to them and negotiate a deal before they become reality, we might be alright.

If it's a sudden thing, there will be war and I think the vast majority of popular universes won't be winning that, just due to the fact that the common folk are pretty shit when it comes to defending or organising themselves without being over seen by a handful of characters.

A lot of people have the potential to turn into violent lunatics when someone intrudes into their homes, regardless of how peaceful and friendly they are, and this is basically an invasion, all be it an unintentional one, on a global scale.

So if it's a slow fade-in, I'll try and get to know the new kids on the block and work out if they're going to be any trouble and react accordingly.

If I wake up in the morning and discover some bastard rummaging through my fridge or drinking all my coffee, there's a good chance I might start throwing hands if they don't piss off immediately, regardless of who or what they are.

Oh, that's simple

I will board the Enterprise and sail the multiverse  to find allies to fight against the Manchild-Goddess.

The Allied Task Force shall be composed of Stan Lee, Peter Cushing, William Marshal, Professor Juniper, Sgt Hartman, Ed Gein, Heinrich Kramer, Kamado Nezuko, Waluigi, Pedro I, John Marston, Lex Luthor, Black Dynamite, Sakamoto Ryoma, Soundwave, Gendo Ikari, Bucky Barnes, Yukio Mishima, Paul Atreides, Saddam Hussein, Lobo, and Michael Jackson.

Together we will plan how to invade CWCville.

The first strike is gonna consist of a barrage of demonically powered photon missiles.

After that, a task force of semi-organic Mechs powered by the souls of tortured Carebears will attack, they be supported by 8 divisions of Exoskeleton-powered Murderhobo infantrymen, and 5 regiments of Cyber-Centaur Cavalry, 2 Drone-Tank Brigades, and a horde of T-Virus Mutated Neo Nazi Zombies.

After all, resistance has been crushed and CWCville is fully occupied. A full Xenocide of the Sonichu and Rosechu races will commence making sure that they will never again stain the world of fiction with their existence again we will also comb Equiestria and Gemindustri for Chris because there is no fucking way he stays and fights for CWCville the inhabitants of boths verses would probably gladly hand him over anyways.

After his capture, the council will decide his fate.

Last edited Sep 03, 2022 at 01:36PM EDT

pinkiespy - goat spy wrote:

Soup, don't you have some sort of god-thing that's going to demand fealty if this shit ever happens?

Well, if those dimensions merge, I'll be alright, as The Undeserving Circle is basically the New Testament God but a lot more proactive and interactive with his worshippers; so if I don't become an infinitely resurrecting Shitbot, I'll just go and hang out with them.

You'll all be screwed, as it would also mean that Kaijin's legions of fetish fiends will bring death and destruction to all unless they submit to Shirley the Great Satan.

Every other Thursday will be basically be Kaijin attempting world domination and me, in all likelihood, somehow making a condition of his victory being the destruction of all sweet tea in existence or inflicting upon his metropolises a severe watercress infestation in order to get him to stop.

I would not be the avenging angel the world needs, but the one it deserves.

It'd be like living in the 2020's permanently.

If the Dimensional Merge happens, I'm hiding out in a isolated bunker with a small community of my OCs and living off a star trek replicator and a spark artifact from STALKER as a power source. Just living out the rest of my days in isolation if the worse types of OCs are running around.

MisterZygarde64 wrote:

Given how Chris-Chan is trending, I was wondering… what would happen if the dimensional merge occurred but on a lesser scale where we don’t have as many fictional worlds merging with ours and 50% of the people don’t die?

What would any of you do in the event it happened in this way?

Other than wait for the initial panic to blow over, I would jokingly start educating several characters about Chris Chan from Kirby, Izuku Midoriya, Zenitsu Agatsuma, Karma Akabane, Megumi Tadokoro, Crash Bandicoot, Bowser Jr., Zim, the Xenoblade 3 cast, etc.

How would several characters you can think of react to seeing the merge occur and later learning about Chris Chan?

Also how would Chris react to being unable to find Sonichu?

Thought of some ideas of what I'd do IF things were to calm down.

• Get Wooldoor Sockbat to start using his clum babies for good
  • Teach characters from worlds without video games like Ferdinand Von Aegir, Tanjiro Kamado, etc. about such things maybe have Futaba help out if she's nearby
  • Teach Bowser about the PlayStation and Xbox and try convince him to get Bowser Jr. a PS5 or Xbox Series X
  • Attempt to convince Scrooge McDuck to buy Warner Bros Discovery to save the company from David Zaslav
  • Unless it's too late, let all the major powers in the Pokemon world know about Digimon so we don't get any trainers getting their Pokemon or even themselves killed
  • If the Family Guy universe we get is closer to the Classic Seasons, give Peter a good scare by showing episodes from the modern seasons.
  • If it's like the modern seasons then trick Loid Forger, Richard Waterson, and Sol Badguy into beating up Quagmire
  • Convince Bowser to kill the League of Villains to see what happens.
  • Start running up to civilians yelling "THEY HIT THE PENTAGON", mainly characters who don't know the context like the characters in Digimon Survive or Fire Emblem characters for example.
  • Arrange for Ratchet and Clank to meet with Ouroboros from Xenoblade 3 for no reason.
  • Get Izuku, Zenitsu, Karma, Megumi, Kirby, Ochako, Zim, Stewie, Gumball, Sonic, Ryuko, and Bowser Jr. to do a podcast together.
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!