Last posted May 16, 2012 at 04:42PM EDT. Added Mar 18, 2012 at 02:41PM EDT
98 posts from 74 users

Quantum Meme wrote:

"Nope!" Chuck Testa

Note: I do not.

--

Aaaaaand I'm still from the Netherlands =P
Last edited Mar 18, 2012 at 03:03PM EDT

Land of good beer (as well), an uncomfortable amount of hipsters, and the best doughnuts on the planet.

I live in Vancouver (Canada) now, however.

Last edited Mar 18, 2012 at 03:43PM EDT

Muffins wrote:

New Jersey, the best kind of Jersey. I lived about an hours drive from NYC. Left for school though.

No it isn't.

Jersey was a very nice place when I went there, and When I went to New Jersey, it felt a bit meh.

I am from Quebec (Canada).

The province of humor & the biggest producer of maple syrup in the world.Land of french fries with cheese,tabarnak !!

Have some humor Quebec style:

Last edited Mar 18, 2012 at 03:32PM EDT

Epicus The Warrior wrote:

I am from Quebec (Canada).

The province of humor & the biggest producer of maple syrup in the world.Land of french fries with cheese,tabarnak !!

Have some humor Quebec style:

I'm from Ontario, and I find your latent separatist bs offensive.
It's not enough that we fund your province more then any others. It's not enough that the country became officially bilingual and your province didn't. You just won't drop the situation in the 1970s will you?

Kalmo wrote:

Florida.

GET ME THE FUCK OUT OF HERE, DEAR LORD.

Here's a pic of what it's like for a geography class going to Epping Forest here in England.

Better than Florida?

Wait, here's another:

Last edited Mar 18, 2012 at 03:40PM EDT

MDFification wrote:

I'm from Ontario, and I find your latent separatist bs offensive.
It's not enough that we fund your province more then any others. It's not enough that the country became officially bilingual and your province didn't. You just won't drop the situation in the 1970s will you?

dude,
Do not bash me for where I live.It just happen that I was born in Quebec.I'm the weirdo around my place anyway.Do not revenge on me for politic stuff that happen or has happened before.I freaking hate politic anyway.

I consider myself more like an Internet citizen than an actual Quebecer.For me,the country is just an idea.the human race has created to split people from other place (I'm not racist).We all live on the same planet anyway so,why can't we try to get along after all.

Btw,Do not take the video too seriously.This was just posted to show the quebecer humor.If you feel offended,I apologize.Seriously,let not make an argument war for this.

Last edited Mar 18, 2012 at 04:01PM EDT

I'm from Pittsburgh, Pennslyvannia.

The city of steel and one of the most liveable places in america.

I was born in pittsburgh, now i live in some ghetto slum called "new kensington" and frankly i hate it here, i wish i was born in Canada.

RandomMan wrote:

I guess a lot of you already knew it, but I'm from The Netherlands.

Where a lot of my ancestors are from. Hooray for crazy Dutch bastards.
Me? Originaly from none yo damn business. Worked in Teufort for a bit, then moved to Everfree forrest.

dravitar wrote:

Kansas for me.

And if anyone makes a Wizard of Oz reference, I will personally rip your brains out.

Well, you're not in Kansas anymore.

Lolrus wrote:

I am from Nebraska

Holy crap me too, I was raised in North Dakota but then I moved to Nebraska about 5 years ago.
I don't like Nebraska
>Now my location on my profile makes sense to people.

Last edited Mar 18, 2012 at 09:13PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!