Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

Talk about the worst teacher you have/had

Last posted Apr 25, 2017 at 06:34PM EDT. Added Apr 19, 2017 at 09:24PM EDT
6 posts from 6 users

For me, this is my band teacher.
This Special Snowflake:
>Yelled at me for telling him 1 week prior to an event that I wouldn't be there, even though he knew five weeks earlier
>Doesn't make an attempt to show people what they are doing wrong
>Passive/Aggressive towards me and my older brother
>Looks like a douche
>Doesn't give a shit about what makes sense
>Told me that what the old band director (who was band director for over 30 years, and knew what he was doing; I enjoyed his teaching) taught me was all wrong, and proceeds to force me to do things a way I am not comfortable with.
>All around is one of the worst people I have ever met.

I'm admittingly kind of a teacher's pet, haven't met many teachers I really disliked, but I remember one school, not sure which and don't remember what teacher, but I swear to god it was a p-far right school, one of their 'history lessons' was teaching us about how the real reason for the 'invention of the volcano'[yes, they believed the volcano was invented, not a thing created from the earth billions of years before us]. they said something along the lines that 'volcanos were built in pompeii because hitler had a plan to make it explode to kill Jesus, but america saved the day before he could kill him.'

also they tried to teach us that apparently anarchy leads to communism[in which they tried to say communism is a synonym for dictatorship and hitler was a communist]

at least they showed us a decent little documentary series on the old west I can loosely remember. have a foggy memory but I swear I was taught things like that once

>Doing test
>Need to use the restroom really badly
>I raise my hand
>Teacher says "Yes (Guardian)?"
>"Can I go to the restroom please?"
>Teacher replies with "After you're done finishing your math"
>We are working in a mathbook
>I can't do my math because all my thoughts are focused on my need to go
>Raise hand again
>Teacher notices, "What now?"
>I say "Seriously, I need to use the restroom."
>Teacher says "No."
>I sit there the entire class feeling like I was going to burst
>After school, tell parents about teacher
Luckily, we were moving a while after. I didn't have to deal with her anymore.

Last edited Apr 25, 2017 at 09:34AM EDT

I remember this teacher from 5th grade who seemed to have it out for me. She hated my fucking guts.

She was also super impatient, when you had difficulty with a problem she wouldn't give you a hint or try to walk you through it, she would just yell at you. 5th grade in general was a bad year for me. But she made it all the worse.

I currently have a professor who would rather spend our mandatory hour-and-a-half class sessions ranting about politics than actually teach anything.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!