Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

NOW THAT'S WHAT I CALL GETTING MEMED ON! Vol. 1 (2014) [2018 Version] Release + Competition

Last posted Apr 13, 2018 at 01:19PM EDT. Added Apr 12, 2018 at 12:05PM EDT
8 posts from 5 users

It's Back!

Four years since its last release, we now have a higher-quality version of the first volume of "Now That's What I Call Getting Memed On!". (It's still really bad tho!)

This enhanced 2018 edition includes 8 new songs, and once again, the vocals for the whole entire hour were recorded in one take, as they were all those years ago. Listen to it here:

Competition Time!

If you are the first person to correctly count every instance of the word "meme" or "Don" (you only need to do one of these words) for the entire album, you will win a prize! To help speed things along, you can play the video in 2x speed.

Just comment your final count below to win. The prize will depend on who you are. Epic bias.

Want to play some similar games that don't have anything to do with this one? I have a forum game called KYM Survivor, which is like the TV series. We just need one more player before we can begin! Thank you!

Last edited Apr 12, 2018 at 12:06PM EDT

Conglatumations ! You are winner !!!

Congrats to our two winners Carrie Enright for getting the closest count to the "Don" words and Deblod100 for getting the closest count to the "meme" words. You win even though you didn't get it 100% correct because nobody should ever be forced to live through an hour of that album again.

Your prizes:

• A chance to get a new "get memed on" parody of one of your favourite songs.
  • Your choice of a Steam key (via Humble Bundle gift link) of one of the following products:
    • Game of Thrones: A Telltale Games Series, HIVESWAP: Act 1, HuniePop, HunieCamStudio, Kero Blaster (from the maker of Cave Story), Life is Strange Complete Season, N++ (NPLUSPLUS), TellTale's Poker Night 1, TellTale's Poker Night 2, Pony Island, Resident Evil 5 Gold Edition, RPG Maker VX Ace, Sakura Spirit, Sam & Max Season 1, Sam & Max Season 2, Sam & Max Season 3, Tales from the Borderlands, The Wolf Among Us, Tomb Raider, Town of Salem, Tropico 5, Warhammer: End Times – Vermintide, XCOM: Enemy Unknown Complete Edition
  • Three free art commissions drawn by me
  • Smug satisfaction that you are the early birds who got the worms
  • One chance to request an additional prize (if it's doable, you get the prize, if not – you lost your chance to request an additional prize)

How to claim:

Post a list of your favourite songs you'd like a "get memed on" parody of below, choose one of the steam keys, tell me the three things you want me to draw and request your additional prize below.

Last edited Apr 13, 2018 at 12:57AM EDT

Game: Pony Island

Commissions: I have an art commission, which I will reserve later. I just have one.

Additional Info: I wish that you send me the steam key on Sunday. I'm currently on vacation and it will be easier, if you send it to me when I get back.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!