Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,709 total conversations in 9,942 threads

+ New Thread

A new meme alignment quiz

Last posted Jun 11, 2019 at 02:11AM EDT. Added May 14, 2019 at 05:55AM EDT
21 posts from 19 users

2 things to say about this:

- The "Dank vs Normie" part for me probably looks like that because I care little about those labels in the first place. Those distinctions are just the meme equivalent of gatekeeping to me, so I hardly care about that aspect one way or another. Hell, the fact that they used Pepe to represent Dank, a meme so popular and mainstream that it might as well be normie at this point, kind of proves my point on how meaningless these labels are.

- Why are "Political vs Relatable" on a dichotomy spectrum..? Those are not really opposite things, right..? A meme can easily be both political and relatable no problem, so I do not understand how this one works.

Nedhitis wrote:

2 things to say about this:

- The "Dank vs Normie" part for me probably looks like that because I care little about those labels in the first place. Those distinctions are just the meme equivalent of gatekeeping to me, so I hardly care about that aspect one way or another. Hell, the fact that they used Pepe to represent Dank, a meme so popular and mainstream that it might as well be normie at this point, kind of proves my point on how meaningless these labels are.

- Why are "Political vs Relatable" on a dichotomy spectrum..? Those are not really opposite things, right..? A meme can easily be both political and relatable no problem, so I do not understand how this one works.

hahaha, shut up filthy normie

14.3% Edgy Vs. 85.7% Wholesome
Understandable.
21.4% Ironic Vs. 78.6% Sincere
Honestly, "ironic" should be my lowest score out of all of these. Fuck irony; that shit stopped being funny years ago.
17.9% Abstract Vs. 82.1% Concrete
I'm surprised I received such a low abstract score, but now that I think about it, it makes sense, considering I have much higher standards for Abstract memes, as opposed to Concrete where you can just slap together text and a reaction image and it works out.
39.3% Dank Vs. 60.7% Normie
Makes sense.
50% Political Vs. 50% Relatable
I got nothin' for this one.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!