Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Just For Fun] This summer, see Verbs as you've never seen him before...

Last posted Jul 24, 2012 at 03:36PM EDT. Added Feb 09, 2012 at 12:41AM EST
55 posts from 32 users

Verbose, your everyday teal deer, playing the role he was destined to fulfill.

SAMUEL L JACKSON

I guess I should explain. Verbs, Opspe and I were joking around when Opspe and I decided to poke fun at the idea of Verbs doing an SLJ impression. I'm curious as to the opinions of the rest of KYM. What do you think of Verbs doing a public Samuel L Jackson impression?

Illegal

Last edited Mar 24, 2013 at 11:29PM EDT

"What is your country of origin?"
"What?"
"I apologize, but I am not familiar with the nation of 'What'"
"What?"
"Tell me, is English commonly used as either a primary or secondary language by a majority of the populace of 'What'?"
"What?"
I AM INFERING AS TO WHETHER OR NOT YOU ARE AT LEAST MODERATELY ABLE TO COMMUNICATE IN AND COMPREHEND THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE, MOTHERFUCKER!

Blue Screen (of death) wrote:

…for a whole week. Don’t forget the Samuel Macro’s too, Verbose.

Muthaf…

YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I AM NOT HERE FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT. I DO NOT DANCE AT THE CRACK OF YOUR WHIP!

IN FACT, IMMA GO TO BED. AND WHEN I SEE THE THREAD IN THE MORNING, Y'ALL BETTA HAVE THOSE GOT DAMN SMILES OFF YA FACES.

I AIN'T PLAYIN' WITH YOU MUTHAF*CKA!

Verbose wrote:

Muthaf…

YOU DO NOT TELL ME WHAT TO DO! I AM NOT HERE FOR YOUR ENTERTAINMENT. I DO NOT DANCE AT THE CRACK OF YOUR WHIP!

IN FACT, IMMA GO TO BED. AND WHEN I SEE THE THREAD IN THE MORNING, Y'ALL BETTA HAVE THOSE GOT DAMN SMILES OFF YA FACES.

Verbose wrote:

Muthaf…

WELL WELL WELL. LOOK AT ALL 'A THIS.

ALL 'A THIS TALKING, AND AIN'T NOBODY.

SAYING…

SHlT!!!

IF Y'ALL GOT SOMETHING TA SAY, THEN SAY IT, MUTHAF*CKAS!!! I DON'T SPEAK NONE 'A THAT LOLSPEAK.

DO I LOOK LIKE A LOLCAT TO YOU? DO I MAKE YOU D'AWWW?!

SPEAK SOME GOT DAMN ENGLISH, SON.

And WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ABOUT.

I SWEAR Y'ALL MUTHAF*CKAS 'BOUT TO MAKE ME GO OFF…

Y'all fools know I ain't no GOT damn Morgan Freeman OR Don Cheadle…

Last edited Feb 09, 2012 at 08:22PM EST

Verbose wrote:

WELL WELL WELL. LOOK AT ALL 'A THIS.

ALL 'A THIS TALKING, AND AIN'T NOBODY.

SAYING…

SHlT!!!

IF Y'ALL GOT SOMETHING TA SAY, THEN SAY IT, MUTHAF*CKAS!!! I DON'T SPEAK NONE 'A THAT LOLSPEAK.

DO I LOOK LIKE A LOLCAT TO YOU? DO I MAKE YOU D'AWWW?!

SPEAK SOME GOT DAMN ENGLISH, SON.

And WHAT THE HELL IS THIS ABOUT.

I SWEAR Y'ALL MUTHAF*CKAS 'BOUT TO MAKE ME GO OFF…

Y'all fools know I ain't no GOT damn Morgan Freeman OR Don Cheadle…

BSoD wrote:

RING RING

…It’s the terrorists, they want to negotiate.

GOOD GOOD. YOU CAME TO THE RIGHT MAN. I WAS A NEGOTIATOR ONCE.

REST IN PEACE, NATE…

ALRIGHT. LET'S GET TO IT, THEN.

WHAT Y'ALL SUCKAS WANT?! CAN'T KILL ANY SNAKES WITHOUT SOMEONE WANTIN' SOMETHING…

BUT LET'S TALK. YOU LIKE WESTERNS? I LIKE THE ONES WHERE THE GOOD GUY LIVES IN THE END. YOU REMEMBER SHANE?

Last edited Feb 09, 2012 at 11:39PM EST

It's wery simre Mr. Jackson. We know the nucrear codes are stored on that train. You can terr us the codes now and we will shut down our robotic army of shakes who no doubt hunt you this wery minute.

Or erse we wirr retriewe that suitcase from the trains burning wreckage…with your mangred body in it! Hahaha!

What say you…Mr. Jackson?

Last edited Feb 10, 2012 at 02:01AM EST

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

It's wery simre Mr. Jackson. We know the nucrear codes are stored on that train. You can terr us the codes now and we will shut down our robotic army of shakes who no doubt hunt you this wery minute.

Or erse we wirr retriewe that suitcase from the trains burning wreckage…with your mangred body in it! Hahaha!

What say you…Mr. Jackson?

NAW, DR. MEME. HE AIN'T NO BADASS.

HE'S JUST A RUN-OF-THE-MILL MUTHAF*CKA.

BUT I AM ROGER SMITH. I AM A NEGOTIATOR IN THE CITY OF AMNESIA. I CAN HANDLE THIS, MR…WHOEVA YOU ARE.

LOOK AT ME DRIVING THAT FINE CAR! HELL, YEAH.

But Mr. Jackson. I thought you were Samuel L. Jackson.

YOU'D THINK THAT, RIGHT? BUT I MUST BE ROGER SMITH, BECAUSE THIS SON OF A BITCH FORGOT JUST WHO THE F*CK I AM! 'CAUSE I KNOW SOMEBODY TOLD HIM! HELL! THE MUTHAF*CKA JUST SAID MY NAME!

Maybe he didn't…can't hardly understand a damn thing he sayin'…

ANYWAY HE GOT ME NOW.

JUST LIKE I GOT THOSE SNAKES HE WAS TALKIN' SO MUCH SH!T ABOUT.

YOU SEE, I HAD MY AK-47 (THE VERY BEST THERE IS) AND I ABSOLUTELY, POSITIVELY HAD TO SHOOT EVERY MUTHAF*CKIN' THING IN THE ROOM.

SO TO ANSWER YOUR QUESTION,

HELLLLLL, NO, YOU CAN'T HAVE THE GOT DAMN CODES.

…YOU KNOW WHAT? THAT WAS RUDE OF ME. I APOLOGIZE, I SINCERELY APOLOGIZE. I GOT THE CODES RIGHT HERE. SINCE YOU WERE SUCH A GOOD SPORT. YOU WANT THEM? JUST ASK, MUTHAF*CKA…*

FEATURED?

>IMPLYING THAT IT WASN'T FEATURED WHEN I FIRST POSTED ON HERE

Last edited Feb 13, 2012 at 01:08AM EST

So be it, Mr. Smith or whatever your name is. If you wirr not give me the codes, my shake army wirr!

Prepare to rose your rife at the hands of Shakes! Har har har har!

Shakes! Attack!

Click*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Did you sort it out Mr. Smith? Are they gonna call off the Shakes? What are we…OH SHIT!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

OH GOD! SHAKES! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SHAKES?

Last edited Feb 13, 2012 at 02:10AM EST

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

So be it, Mr. Smith or whatever your name is. If you wirr not give me the codes, my shake army wirr!

Prepare to rose your rife at the hands of Shakes! Har har har har!

Shakes! Attack!

Click*Beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep

Did you sort it out Mr. Smith? Are they gonna call off the Shakes? What are we…OH SHIT!

EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK!

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

OH GOD! SHAKES! WHY DOES IT HAVE TO BE SHAKES?

You havin' a problem with shakes?

PROBLEM SOLVED

Last edited Feb 13, 2012 at 04:13AM EST

THIS THREAD SHALL BE BUMPED!

Wait… if this thread is nearly dead then…

OH SH!T! ROGER SMITH! WHERE ARE YOU!? WE NEED YOUR HELP MAN!

And yet I only burnt one shake, damn…

Last edited Feb 17, 2012 at 06:11PM EST

You know I was sitting on a plane right? and then
BAM!
All these crazy shake robots start to come out of no where and started attacking us!
Oh it was horrible!
After beating the crap after a few and managing to fight them off. There was one lying on the floor there dying covered with blood.
He told me to get close, and closer, and closer.

And then I realized that it was the Loch ness monstah and his Loch ness monstah friends!
and I told him
I'M NOT GONNA GIVE YOU NO GOD DAMN TREE FIDDY YOU GOD DAMN LOCH NESS MONSTAH!
I AM SICK OF THESE MOTHA FUCKIN' LOCH NESS MONSTAHS ON THIS MOTHA FUCKIN' PLANE!

Last edited Feb 17, 2012 at 06:36PM EST

ROGER SMITH? C'MON! DAMN IT! GOD DAMN SHAKES WANT A PIECE OF ME, HUH? THESE MUTHAF'AS DON'T KNOW WHAT'S COMIN' TO 'EM! RIC, WHAT'S WITH THAT FIDDY MONSTER ANYWAY?!

MIGHT AS WELL KICK IT'S ASS.

¿Cuál es el problema de no saber hablar inglés? No quiero aprender a hablar inglés. Usted debe aprender a hablar español. Y para el caso, aprenda todas las lenguas. No seas un idiota perezoso y no fuerza a todas las personas a aprender su lengua de mierda. Eres un maricón perezoso. Mátete, maldito pinchazo.

Philip J. Fry wrote:

¿Cuál es el problema de no saber hablar inglés? No quiero aprender a hablar inglés. Usted debe aprender a hablar español. Y para el caso, aprenda todas las lenguas. No seas un idiota perezoso y no fuerza a todas las personas a aprender su lengua de mierda. Eres un maricón perezoso. Mátete, maldito pinchazo.

Trolea mejor, cabrón.

My sincerest apologies…Heh…

I was out doin' some muthaf*ckin' BIZness!

I was OUT trying to selllll… this iPhone for Apple.

Lord knows they can't sell it based on the features…wouldn't get off my gotdamn nuts about it…

Annyend…

I had to get a bunch of overpowered misfits to do their gotdamn jobs and save the world by making them believe that Agent Coulson died with them trading cards in his pocket.

Can a brother get a break after dealing with this fool?!

I was about this close to callin' Batman to get his ass…

…Yeah, I can cross universes!!! What of it?!

Don't act like you don't know where I've been! Ain't you never seen my movies?! I'm a busy, muthaf*ckin' man!

Now. Where was I?

Oh, yeah…

I was about to drink some tasty, muthaf*ckin' shakes to muthaf*ckin' death.

Y'all get me some backup. Imma need some backup…

Last edited Jul 22, 2012 at 03:34PM EDT

Oh, hey, there, boss man. Say, listen, I really don't think telling me what to do is going to help this, er, "relationship" we got going on here, so I'm just gonna, skedaddle, feel free to call me up should your playpen need rescuing.

Last edited Jul 22, 2012 at 06:12PM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!