Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Riff-Raff] GET IN HERE, MAGGOTS!

Last posted Jul 06, 2012 at 06:45AM EDT. Added Jun 02, 2012 at 01:00AM EDT
86 posts from 39 users

I'M GONNA WHIP YOU INTO SHAPE, KYM.

YOU SORRY LADIES ARE IN FOR A RIDE. YOU THINK YOU'VE SEEN HELL? WELL LET ME TELL YOU, HELL IS MY NANA'S HOUSEHOLD AND I'VE PUT NANA'S HOUSE IN THE DIRT.

WHEN I'M THROUGH WITH YOU, YOU'LL BE EATING CHAINS THROUGH YOUR EYEBROWS.

YOU'LL BE BREAKING THROUGH MOUNTAINS WITH YOUR CHINS.

YOU'LL BE RIDING SUCCESS UP INSPIRATION HILL ON YOUR WAY TO WINNERSVILLE.

SO, SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT, LADIES!

@RPP

DON'T GET WEIRD ON ME, BOY. GET ON THAT TRACK AND START RUNNING.

@Verbs

"IT" IS NOTHING BUT PURE DETERMINATION, SON. GET ON THAT TRACK AND RUN UNTIL YOU SWEAT THAT DOUBT OUT.

@Greg and Sting

I WILL NOT HAVE INSUBORDINATION IN MY GYM! GET ON THAT TRACK, I WANT TO SEE YOU BOTH SWEAT BLOOD. MOVE IT WOMEN, HUSTLE, HUSTLE!

@Ashbot and Seal

THAT'S THE ATTITUDE I LIKE TO SEE. MAKE ME PROUD, PUSH IT TO THE LIMIT.

Last edited Jun 02, 2012 at 01:17AM EDT

But coach, you're a pony!

This end is near
it's almost here.
The next thread chosen
has been frozen.
A thread to test
the user's zest.
To see if they would like this game.
And see if they could reach the claim.
The right to say they finished this
and gain their prize, full of bliss.

Last edited Aug 27, 2014 at 07:22PM EDT

@IHC

THE ONLY KILLING I WANT TO SEE YOU DO IS PANSY SHREDDING. I WANT YOU TO RIP THE FEMALE OUT OF YOU AND KICK IT TO THE CURB.

@Verbs

NO ONE EVER SAID I'D GO EASY ON YOU. THE HARDER I PUSH YOU, THE GREATER THE BEAST YOU'LL BECOME.

@Mexibot

YOU'VE GOT TO WORK THAT FEAR OUT OF YOUR SYSTEM! DROP AND GIVE ME 400, RIGHT NOW! WHEN I'M DONE WITH YOU, YOU'LL RIP FEAR IN HALF WITH YOUR BARE HANDS!

@BSoD

THE SUCCESS OF A WORKOUT CAN ONLY BE MEASURED BY THE CONDITION OF YOUR UNIFORM. THE WORSE YOUR UNIFORM LOOKS, THE PROUDER I SHOULD BE OF YOU. NOW GET TO YOUR STATION. DO YOU READ ME, MAGGOT?!

@RF

THE ONLY THING A PONY IS GOOD FOR IS KICKING. I THINK THAT'S FITTING AS I'VE GOTTA BE THE ONE TO KICK YOU LADIES INTO SHAPE.

@Dr. Enzyme

YES, MAGGOTS. A RANK OF LOWER CLASS SUBHUMANS. ONE OF WHICH YOU'VE BEEN GLORIOUSLY ACCEPTED INTO. NOW GET DOWN AND GIVE ME SOME PUSH UPS. YOU CAN STOP WHEN I GET TIRED.

Last edited Jun 02, 2012 at 01:53AM EDT

Y-yes sir!
He salutes. He then gets on the floor and begins to do his push-ups
One…Two…Thre--
He hit his head on the floor. Hard. Such a weak kid…

@Ashbot

WE ARE TRAINING TO BE THE BEST OF THE BEST. WE WILL WALK UP TO THE ENEMY AND LOOK THEM STRAIGHT IN THE EYES. WE WILL SHOW THEM WE ARE MEN. WE WILL STRIKE FEAR INTO THEIR SOFT SHELLS OF MANLINESS AND REDUCE THEM TO QUIVERING GNATS. THEN WE WILL STRANGLE THEM WITH OUR EYEBALLS, FURTHER DEMONSTRATING OUR DOMINANT MANHOOD.

@Dac

TEARS ARE FOR SISSIES AND WOMEN. I AM YOUR COACH, NOW GET TO WORK BEFORE I HAVE TO KNOCK THE PMS OUT OF YOU.

@Mexibot

KEEP GOING, SON. THE ONLY THING STRONGER THAN MUSCLE IS HEART. SO USE YOUR HEART TO PUSH YOURSELF, THEN GO OUT THERE AND EAT YOUR ENEMIES' HEARTS TO ADD THEIR STRENGTH TO YOURS. YOU ARE MIGHTY, YOU ARE A WARRIOR, YOU ARE A MAN. NOW, PROVE IT.

Verbose wrote:

Alright, Coach! I'm getting psyched! I'm gettin' psyched!

Coach, training is hard..

Looks like we're gonna need ta pull out the heavy hitters…

SON, WERE GONNA NEED A MONTAGE!

HOW DO YA FEEL SON?

Last edited Jun 02, 2012 at 03:08AM EDT

I feel…

Reborn.

I feel like a winner.

And yet…

Is this all there is? Surely, I haven't reached the limit…

I need more training, coach! I desire discipline!

No BDSM homo.

Last edited Jun 02, 2012 at 03:41AM EDT

HolyCrapItsBob wrote:

I'M GONNA WHIP YOU INTO SHAPE, KYM.

YOU SORRY LADIES ARE IN FOR A RIDE. YOU THINK YOU'VE SEEN HELL? WELL LET ME TELL YOU, HELL IS MY NANA'S HOUSEHOLD AND I'VE PUT NANA'S HOUSE IN THE DIRT.

WHEN I'M THROUGH WITH YOU, YOU'LL BE EATING CHAINS THROUGH YOUR EYEBROWS.

YOU'LL BE BREAKING THROUGH MOUNTAINS WITH YOUR CHINS.

YOU'LL BE RIDING SUCCESS UP INSPIRATION HILL ON YOUR WAY TO WINNERSVILLE.

SO, SHOW ME WHAT YOU'VE GOT, LADIES!

"RIDING SUCCESS UP TO INSPIRATION HILL ON YOUR WAY TO WINNERSVILLE."

Been there, done that.

Last edited Jun 02, 2012 at 02:19PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

"RIDING SUCCESS UP TO INSPIRATION HILL ON YOUR WAY TO WINNERSVILLE."

Been there, done that.

You are a rabbit, not a human.

Rabbits can't smoke cigars. They don't have the digits necessary to do so.

Rabbits have paws, not fingers.

Why do you think you can smoke a cigar rabbit.

You don't even like cigars.

You like carrots.

Stop trying to smoke that cigar, rabbit.

It doesn't even make sense.

Piano wrote:

You are a rabbit, not a human.

Rabbits can't smoke cigars. They don't have the digits necessary to do so.

Rabbits have paws, not fingers.

Why do you think you can smoke a cigar rabbit.

You don't even like cigars.

You like carrots.

Stop trying to smoke that cigar, rabbit.

You are a fedora, not a mammal.

Fedoras can't post in threads. They don't have the digist necessary to do so.

Fedoras have felt, not fingers.

Why do you think you can post on a forum fedora?

You don't even like forums.

You like heads (and giving head).

Stop trying to post on that forum, fedora.

Verbose wrote:

I feel…

Reborn.

I feel like a winner.

And yet…

Is this all there is? Surely, I haven't reached the limit…

I need more training, coach! I desire discipline!

No BDSM homo.

Easy on the steroids Verbose.

RandomMan wrote:

You are a fedora, not a mammal.

Fedoras can't post in threads. They don't have the digist necessary to do so.

Fedoras have felt, not fingers.

Why do you think you can post on a forum fedora?

You don't even like forums.

You like heads (and giving head).

Stop trying to post on that forum, fedora.

I am not a fedora.

I am a rapid transmission of ideas in the form of human structural concepts, grounded on a platform of digital communication. My name, avatar, and posting habits are all a product of this information transmission. The only reason I exist is because you exist, because the forum members exist. You, a physical entity, have become one of the nodes in my network of communicative processes, allowing me to take form and shape the community that projects me into itself.

I am not a creature, object, or place. I am a collection of ideas, of synapse bursts and cognitive calculations. Your mind continues my existence, as do the minds of every other member of this site.

I am the thoughts of every person on KYM, collapsed into a virtual entity that does not exist, only appears to exist.

I am you, communicating with yourself.

Last edited Jun 02, 2012 at 08:42PM EDT

Piano wrote:

I am not a fedora.

I am a rapid transmission of ideas in the form of human structural concepts, grounded on a platform of digital communication. My name, avatar, and posting habits are all a product of this information transmission. The only reason I exist is because you exist, because the forum members exist. You, a physical entity, have become one of the nodes in my network of communicative processes, allowing me to take form and shape the community that projects me into itself.

I am not a creature, object, or place. I am a collection of ideas, of synapse bursts and cognitive calculations. Your mind continues my existence, as do the minds of every other member of this site.

I am the thoughts of every person on KYM, collapsed into a virtual entity that does not exist, only appears to exist.

I am you, communicating with yourself.

So by that explanation, you aren't doubting whether or not I am able to smoke cigars (which I don't btw). It is actually you doubting yourself to be able to smoke cigars. Similar to me doubting the fabric present in your fedora, it is actually just you doubting your own fedora through me.

Stop lying to yourself and hiding the truth from yourself, you, I, us, know the truth already.

I am merely a tool of communication used by you to contact yourself, as are you. And so are we.

Last edited Jun 02, 2012 at 09:00PM EDT

RandomMan wrote:

So by that explanation, you aren't doubting whether or not I am able to smoke cigars (which I don't btw). It is actually you doubting yourself to be able to smoke cigars. Similar to me doubting the fabric present in your fedora, it is actually just you doubting your own fedora through me.

Stop lying to yourself and hiding the truth from yourself, you, I, us, know the truth already.

I am merely a tool of communication used by you to contact yourself, as are you. And so are we.

Incorrect. I am not an entity, as I've said before. I, my personality, me, do not exist. Only my actions and words exist, which are the products of a net of communication. Thus, I am a platform of communication, not an entity within a platform. Which subsequently means that any appearance of a personality or consciousness that I exhibit is the product of communication across a foundation of ideas, which takes the form of a web of actions and cognitive processes. This "web" is me.

All of this culminates into the fact that I'm not an entity, I'm a deposit of products created by entities. I'm not part of the process, I am the process, and thus I am not communicating to myself. I can't communicate to myself, as I am a communication.

But you, you are a node in this communicative mesh, and you can communicate to yourself, by sending information to this web, by attaching another string to the net. And through this, you are placing ideas within a collection of thoughts, and hearing an indirect echo that has been fundamentally re-structured by others' ideas.

And thus, you communicate with yourself via me, the communication, the platform of communication, and the deposit of thoughts.

Blue Screen (of Death) wrote:

@RF and Random

So…basically neither of you actually exist and you are just self-supporting figments of each others imagination?

Precisely. Except that we're semi-real cognitive constructs, not completely imaginative.

Last edited Jun 03, 2012 at 12:25AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!