Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Just For Fun] Moe kym

Last posted Jun 27, 2012 at 11:52AM EDT. Added Dec 09, 2009 at 10:31PM EST
444 posts from 41 users

No, I was planning to make it but never got to it. You guys can make the article if you want.

EDIT: Os-tans are only one example of Moe Anthropomorphism. Moe Anthropomorphism is a sub-meme of Alternate Universe art. It has shown itself to be prevalent on the interwebz (especially the Japanese interwebz) and deserves an article, IMO.

No, because Moe Anthropomorphism in itself isn't a meme

But there are a lot of meme due to Moe Anthropomorph…

Mainstream Moe Anthropomorph:
World War 2 Big countries that participated + Moe Anthropomorph = Axis Power Hetalia
Kampfer (actually there should be a KYM entry as her "Advice dog" variant is big in the 4chan /a/ board…)
Namco

Mainstream stuffs that has been Anthropomorph: (the lists are so absurd, I don't even want to react…)
Wikipedia
Firefox
Windows
Internet Explorer
Gundam
Afghanis~tan (what?!!)

Meme Moe Anthropomorth: (Though there are a lot more out there, these are already recorded in KYM database)
Akita Neru (She's actually a troll response to Hatsune Miku)
Green Dam Girl (It's a Moe drawing in response to the Green Dam youth girl in China)
Beako (Someone don't liek Loli… and it's not Shotacat…)
OS Tan (as submitted by someone here…)

BTW, this is TVTropes take on Moe Anthropomorphism:

http://tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/MoeAnthropomorphism

I dunno… It actually reminds me of TWEWY (The World Ends With You, it's a game where otaku screams "Zetta")

EDIT:

I agree to Jostin's suggestion on making an entry, but someone experienced like Jostin or Blah should do it… They always do it right :3

If we're gonna Moe Anthro this site, we first need to know how long this site is

If the site itself is old, we'll make a pretty woman…

If the site is young, we'll make a lolicon…

unless some people object want a a man to represent it…

I can draw lolicon as well as shotacon…

I can also draw bishoujo as well as bishonen…

And don't underestimate moe men… successfully drawing one ensues screaming fangirls

Remember "bishonen" (cute men)

This is how I basically picture a KYM Moe would look like. This is just a sketch and not the final product, so don't go blabbering to me about all that stuff about Moe rules. So, without further ado, tell me what you guys think.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!