Forums / Fun! / Memeory Lane

63,534 total conversations in 189 threads

Locked Locked
[Creative] I will draw your waifu as a bird.

Last posted Apr 25, 2015 at 10:45PM EDT. Added Apr 22, 2015 at 04:38PM EDT
62 posts from 46 users

I get bored sometimes, and make fake bird species based off of various characters. Throw on your waifu here and I might draw it. I want to get my creative juices going, and it forces me to implement features of your waifu's design into a bird's natural anatomy, so yeah. It will probably be sketchy and quick, so yeah. Also, this isn't an anthro thread, sorry furries.

So post a high quality SFW picture of your waifu and I'll draw it. As a bird species.

Examples of my work:

And this one is an example of what I will actually do to your waifu:

Alright, all the current ones except for the following will be added to the waifu-bird queue. I will not draw any waifu birds after this post until I complete all the previous.

The following users I can't draw waifus for because of an issue with your image:

- Nima (I only have your real waifu's face, but I'll still draw Corey, that gave me a huge laugh)
- GoingMenthol (need more of a body shot; Mako is excluded since it's clear there's not more to the outfit under what is pictured)

Get new pics and I'll add you to the next waifu queue. I'll post what I get done tonight before I go to bed.

a real penis in the ass wrote:

Alright, all the current ones except for the following will be added to the waifu-bird queue. I will not draw any waifu birds after this post until I complete all the previous.

The following users I can't draw waifus for because of an issue with your image:

- Nima (I only have your real waifu's face, but I'll still draw Corey, that gave me a huge laugh)
- GoingMenthol (need more of a body shot; Mako is excluded since it's clear there's not more to the outfit under what is pictured)

Get new pics and I'll add you to the next waifu queue. I'll post what I get done tonight before I go to bed.

On a serious note, here's a body image

Never been a fan of birds, I prefer just drawing people.

If you want a different image I'm fairly sure I can get a less clothed one :^), I personally prefer drawing posed models but that's just me.

Definitely loving this thread so far. I don't have a waifu, so I won't be requesting that. But as you have Roger Hodgson for your profile, what kind of bird would he make, I wonder?

Seeing good threads like this makes me wanna relaunch my own drawing thread. Too bad I'm low on inspiration these days though.

Muumi wrote:

Definitely loving this thread so far. I don't have a waifu, so I won't be requesting that. But as you have Roger Hodgson for your profile, what kind of bird would he make, I wonder?

Seeing good threads like this makes me wanna relaunch my own drawing thread. Too bad I'm low on inspiration these days though.

Hahaha that's funny; I prefer doing characters since they have a consistent design but I did draw this. Broad bills for the win.

Alright, despite that departure, here's some more waifu birds. Note: I skipped "TheBigCon4800 the CIA user"'s waifu because it's just a bust, and I can't work from that.

Military Eagle

Gem Heron

Android and Simpsons Lovebird

Samurai magpie

Pony Ptarmigan

Fire Cardinal

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Namaste! You must login or signup first!