Forums / Media / Moving Images

18,567 total conversations in 823 threads

+ New Thread

What would it be like if a human world reboot happened in Digimon?

Last posted Oct 09, 2018 at 11:40PM EDT. Added Oct 09, 2018 at 11:40PM EDT
1 post from 1 user

If anyone asks where I got the idea for yet another what if scenario. I’ll explain.

When I was watching a clip of Digimon Adventure Tri: Loss where the Digidestined all have to reconnect with their Digimon after the reboot wiped their memories, I wondered what it would be like for the Digimon if it was the other way around.

I know that something similar happened in Digimon Data Squad. But I’m applying it to the Adventure (Including 02) and Tamers cast

What would it be like for Agumon, Gabumon, Patamon, Gatomon, Palmon, Biyomon, Tentomon, and Gomamon to know that they’ll have to experience what their partners experienced when the Digital World rebooted?

What would it be like for Veemon, Armadillomon,Wormmon, and Hawkmon to be educated on what it was like for the Digidestined to deal with the memory loss of their Digimon after the reboot?

How would the main Digimon of both Adventure and 02 do knowing that they’ll have to build up a new friendship with their tamers?

What would if be like for Tai, Matt, TK, Kari, Mimi, Sora, Izzy, Joe, Davis, Cody, Ken and Yolei to be approached by these monsters that somehow know them?

How would Guilmon, Terriermon, Renamon, Leomon, Lopmon, MarineAngemon, Guardromon, Cyberdramon, Calumon and Impmon react to finding out their human friends lost all their memories of them and don’t remember them?

What would it be like for Takato, Henry, Rika, Jeri, Suzie, Kenta, Kazu, Ryo, Ai and Mako to go face to face with digimon that act like you spent time with them and were friends (Or the reason why he hates humans in Impmon’s case)?

What would it be like for both parties when the humans regain their memories?

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!