Forums / Media / Moving Images

18,567 total conversations in 823 threads

+ New Thread

YouTubers to Subscribe to: 2020 Edition - Say It Loud! I'm Black and Not Sick

Last posted Dec 01, 2020 at 06:37PM EST. Added Dec 01, 2020 at 12:21AM EST
4 posts from 3 users

This post has been hidden due to low karma.
Click here to show this post.

Correction: OP is a ethnic minority and respectfully living in AU.
We all know that YouTube Rewind 2020 is gonna be suckier. My hypothesis is that one of the scenes is hearing a woke line of YOU ARE A FRICKIN' WHITE MALE AND HOPE YOU GET SICK because you allegedly had old-fashioned values which never matters.

But what also matters aside from Black and other minorities to stop being vulnerable over anything is better channels to subscribe to.

Just share a good damn channel but at least tag with one of two categories i.e. VIDYA or NOT VIDYA: [niche category here]

For example.
NOT VIDYA: Documentary

Atrocity Guide. Basically Female Fredrick Knudsen. These members of Otaku had a Lolcow-milking content to deal with in thsi video.

Last edited Dec 01, 2020 at 12:23AM EST

Popular Front: Real News i.e. Eyewitness of an Unrest.

Ladies and gentlemen, I would like at this moment to announce that this will be the last reply from this thread (in two weeks' time) because of poor ratings and since this thread might be the only thing I had going for me at sharing the things on the internet, I have decided to abandon once again. I'll tell you what I'm going to do. I'm going to blow my brains out right on this thread a week from today.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!