Forums / Media / Music

6,760 total conversations in 425 threads

+ New Thread

Knife Party's "Abandon Ship" LP leaked by none other than.. iTunes

Last posted Nov 09, 2014 at 01:00AM EST. Added Nov 08, 2014 at 09:46PM EST
3 posts from 2 users

Thoughts on the screw up?

Sounds like Knife Party aren't too upset. Though would this mean the album may be missing some content on iTunes?

Thoughts on the album?

As far as Trap/Club music goes I thought the album was decent.

Although I remember so many people on Youtube raged about it. Nearly all of them were going "WHAAAAH THIS ISNT DUBSTEP!"

Complaining that this isn't dubstep is not valid critisism however, since Knife Party was never a dubstep exclusive band to begin with.

Fans do not decide what a band is 'supposed' to make. The band can do whatever the fuck they want. And Knife Party has done a variety of things for a long time. Anyone who thinks Knife Party turned horrible just because they used a genre that people are too elitist to appreciate need to get their heads out of their asses. So I ignore most of those comments about it

I still want Pendulum back, though

Last edited Nov 08, 2014 at 10:09PM EST
Sounds like Knife Party aren’t too upset. Though would this mean the album may be missing some content on iTunes?

Knife Party might actually be pretty happy. The album was originally set to release on October 27th, but major retailers refused to stock the product unless the digital release was to their liking. But the album is completed. Has been for about a week or so. So no, nothing is missing.

I still want Pendulum back, though

I want to believe. We all wants to believe

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!