Forums / Discussion / Q & A

3,264 total conversations in 493 threads

+ New Thread

Locked Locked
entry editing if existing editors are inactive.

Last posted Jul 14, 2014 at 08:20PM EDT. Added Jul 14, 2014 at 07:57PM EDT
5 posts from 3 users

the article "thread necro" contains minimal information about it's topic, and is still in submission. I wanted to add more information to the article, as I commonly see examples of it on forums, and other websites.
The current editors are inactive, and thus unable to acknowledge my sent request.
so kym, what would happen if i created a new article covering necroposting.

Well technically, you could still request editorship as all requests are sent to the mods, but since none of us apparently reads them (even I myself have been lacking recently, which I intend to fix). The best way would be to PM us like Loli said, or ask in the irc. If you shoot me a PM, then I'm always happy to help. I've also added you to the entry now.

Twenty-One wrote:

Well technically, you could still request editorship as all requests are sent to the mods, but since none of us apparently reads them (even I myself have been lacking recently, which I intend to fix). The best way would be to PM us like Loli said, or ask in the irc. If you shoot me a PM, then I'm always happy to help. I've also added you to the entry now.

thank you so much!

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

This thread was locked by an administrator.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!