Forums / Discussion / Q & A

3,264 total conversations in 493 threads

+ New Thread

Will I get banned for posting anti trans memes?

Last posted Feb 08, 2020 at 01:46PM EST. Added Feb 06, 2020 at 06:18PM EST
8 posts from 7 users

Of course, I don't mean memes that obviously exist purely to be another vessel to lob derogatory terms
Example: https://files.catbox.moe/zxo98d.jpg
I'm asking because I have seen anti trans memes uploaded here that have stayed up, but I still want to make sure.
My reasons why I want to upload in the first place is that I want to document them, so we have both sides of trans memes.

Last edited Feb 06, 2020 at 06:19PM EST

If it's for documentation, yes.

There is a limit, like the original A. Wyatt Mann material, which is a tier that should be uploaded exclusively if it's vital for documentation due to being important examples. But anti-whatever memes that are done in good humor are fine.

Ironically enough, to answer your example, this isn't the first trans suicide rates meme I saw. It's something I'd say could pass, albeit barely.

Last edited Feb 06, 2020 at 06:59PM EST

I've posted a couple I find, none seem to mind unless it’s a clear act and raid against transexuality, like posting 20 images with each one having a diss against them in the title and notes

poochyena wrote:

maybe don't upload them

That's probably a good idea until you know what and what-not to post. Image examples would be better too.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hi! You must login or signup first!