Forums / Discussion / Q & A

3,264 total conversations in 493 threads

+ New Thread

Has anyone else stopped receiving e-mails?

Last posted Jun 08, 2021 at 04:02PM EDT. Added May 21, 2021 at 08:11AM EDT
25 posts from 19 users

So I've got it set up so that when anyone comments on one of my uploads, DM's me or replies to one of my comments, I receive an e-mail notifying me of it.

But over the last two days, it's just sort of stopped.

I tried turning off and turning on the options again, but that doesn't seem to have fixed it.

Does anyone know if this is just a problem on my end, or is it an issue with the automated e-mails on KYM's side?

I also have this problem

Another user Weskie also claimed to have this problem
https://knowyourmeme.com/comments/5771618#comment_5771618

This is clearly a problem with the site lets hope it gets fixed soon

Last edited May 21, 2021 at 08:45AM EDT

Dull Man in Strange Time! wrote:

Any updates?

Not yet, but be assured we'll share the info once that technical issue has been fixed. Don has to oversee a lot of various tasks when it comes to managing the site, and forgive me for the ontological shock… but even our lord and god Don requires a bit of rest during weekends.

In the meantime, a thread has been made to redirect entry edit suggestions and editorship requests for as long as mods are unable to receive the usual notifications.

Just saw this topic. Glad I wasn't going crazy. I have no idea how many people been trying to reply to me and I didn't notice because of the lack of emails.

It's been over a week, haven't had any email notifications either.

Starting to think that this is it now, no longer will get email notifications anymore and will just have to keep an eye on posts manually from here on out.

I'm pleased to report that the notification issue has been resolved by the site's new dev. From now on, you will be able to receive mail notifications again. Thank you all for your patience.

Yay, I finally got a notification.
It was for a comment on an image.
Haven't received notifications on image posts yet but they're still new so keeping an eye on those.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!