Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,691 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

Google Serach trends 400 error in entries.

Last posted Oct 11, 2016 at 08:43PM EDT. Added Oct 06, 2016 at 11:48PM EDT
6 posts from 5 users

A user brought to my attention that the google search trends embedded. in entries are giving a 400 error.

While I have not checked literally every entry, all the ones I have checked on show this error. Using the entry for It Is Wednesday My Dudes I tried to get a new embed code and put the two side by side. It seems the embed codes have changed.

Are there any recommendations on how to fix this other than manually reobtaining the embed for every entry we have on the site?

I don't think there is an easily solution to this problem. Google may have altered the way their embedding code is set up, which would explain why the 400 errors have been popping up. Manually re-embedding the articles might be the only solution.

James just pointed out he can do that all at once, dimwit. The issue is that Google tends to change the code constantly. This isn't the first time this happened.

RandomMan wrote:

James just pointed out he can do that all at once, dimwit. The issue is that Google tends to change the code constantly. This isn't the first time this happened.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo! You must login or signup first!