Forums / Maintenance / Report Problems

27,697 total conversations in 1,731 threads

+ New Thread

Entries not loading previous comment pages

Last posted Nov 17, 2021 at 06:12PM EST. Added Nov 06, 2021 at 03:38PM EDT
3 posts from 3 users

For the past several days, I've noticed that some entries like [NSFW] Nevada-Tan, with more than one page worth of comments, don't load the page navigation bar (like above), making it impossible as far as I know to view older comments. Meanwhile, others like [NSFW] Emergence do have the tool loaded.

Looking at another browser where I'm not logged in, those pages on KYM have the shitty new layout I thought was ditched (like it still should be). It appears this has to do with a "View More Comments" bar in the new layout that only appears on the entries I've seen have this problem. I don't know what distinguishes these entries, but please look at this bug and again strongly consider scrapping the new layout. :)))

Jack the Dipper wrote:

For the past several days, I've noticed that some entries like [NSFW] Nevada-Tan, with more than one page worth of comments, don't load the page navigation bar (like above), making it impossible as far as I know to view older comments. Meanwhile, others like [NSFW] Emergence do have the tool loaded.

Looking at another browser where I'm not logged in, those pages on KYM have the shitty new layout I thought was ditched (like it still should be). It appears this has to do with a "View More Comments" bar in the new layout that only appears on the entries I've seen have this problem. I don't know what distinguishes these entries, but please look at this bug and again strongly consider scrapping the new layout. :)))

When that happens I put a
/
on the end of the page's URL which has worked very well for me so far.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!