Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,627 total conversations in 7,434 threads

+ New Thread

Twisty, this is an intervention (again)

Last posted Oct 22, 2015 at 12:43PM EDT. Added Oct 20, 2015 at 06:18AM EDT
33 posts from 18 users

(shamelessly recycled from this thread by RM because i feel lazy)

We're all allowed to have our fun, but there is a limit.

Playing this much vidya is simply not healthy. That's 9+ hours per day, every day, for over 2 weeks.

Yes, I know that MGSV is a cool anime with its Plasma Snake and whatnot, but there is a point where a person is considered addicted to video games, and that point passed for you a long time ago. And with Fall-Out 5 or whatever coming up, I'm not going to depend on you recovering from this naturally.

Please read a book, Twisty.

See, this is why I avoid interpersonal relationships altogether. Once people start caring about you, it's nothing but hassle after hassle.

RandomMan wrote:

Mare, this is an intervention.

Please fix your laziness.

RandomMan21, this is an intervention.

You've hosted like three interventions at this point. We need to intervene before you become addicted to intervening. It's for your own good.

RM, Mare, this is an intervention.

You've hosted so many interventions that now the universe is tearing apart, to the point where a portal to an alternative dimension has been opened. Please, stop before you ruin everything.

If you ever need to show anyone why the forums of KYM are worth a visit, and not just the main site itself, I'll be sure to show them this thread first.

Minty wrote:

i always wondered why tf is sam there

In the original thread I just threw in folks Twisty hung out the most with or talked the most to at the time, plus myself cus my thread and ego stroke.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!