Forums / Fun! / Riff-Raff

83,640 total conversations in 7,437 threads

+ New Thread

Hello everyone welcome to the gender cult

Last posted Apr 18, 2022 at 06:17PM EDT. Added Apr 13, 2022 at 11:10AM EDT
9 posts from 8 users

Woah a user with questionable opinions on race gender and sexuality in our comment sections. I wonder what their profile looks like.

"how do we perform sex reassignment surgery that is the penis of America, Florida?"

What scientists suggest:
First evaluate both what is needed and prepare. Verify that this will most likely improve the quality of life for America. Move people out of high risk flood areas, restore wetlands, reduce the overall population dispersion so that resources and rescue efforts after the storm can occur efficiently. Increase the storm readiness of essential infrastructure.

Once this is done, the real work can begin. This will require moving the land around a bit intact so that the functionality of the landscape is preserved.Most of the land is actually going to be saved. This is going to esentially tuck the peninsula under the other gulf states. Do so cautiously to verify that these actions are indeed having the intended effect and not making things worse.

What much of the public thinks ""scientists"" suggest:

Jack the Dipper wrote:

Which gender entitles me to sexually assigned bitches on my dick?

well if you are a woman you will get dick pics wether you like them or not, so there is that one

Bilbo Swaggins wrote:

Alpha Male

>Someine asks: "Which gender entitles me to sexually assigned bitches on my dick?"
>Unironically suggests they identify as the "I'll fuck male" gender.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hauu! You must login or signup first!