Forums / Discussion / Serious Debate

14,076 total conversations in 680 threads

+ New Thread

I Dunno, I just feel like venting about TotalBiscuit's haters.

Last posted Sep 23, 2018 at 06:54AM EDT. Added Sep 21, 2018 at 10:51PM EDT
7 posts from 6 users

It's been like a few months since Totalbiscuit passed away and how some people responded, and how a few who reacted cruelly. Those awful people keep parroting the words of "leader of a harassment campaign" to describe him and even cheered when he died, and the only reason they did is that he supported some points of #Gamergate (even though he condemned it later when supporters of the hashtag were being incredibly toxic). The worst part is that most of those condemners didn't suffer any punishments for their awful comments, and it just bothers me at how they can still believe they're in the right after the awful things they said.

who cares what a bunch of naysayers and immature teens have to think? they’re beating a dead horse for continuing to press on about TBs flaws long after they stopped being relevant

Uoiea wrote:

Just ignore them, they're just being attention whores at this point.

Yeah, I've been ignoring those people; I just felt like talking about it because it's been bothering for awhile.

Bilbo Swaggins wrote:

there was that one guy who was exposed for being a pedo

And the exposure led to that guy locking his own account. There was also one guy who worked on one of the Star Wars Battlefield games. He said good riddance to Total Biscuit. One can already guess how bad it went for that guy.

And to add to Uoiea's point: anyone that still rants on how terrible TB was and how he deserved to die from cancer is no doubt screeching for attention and likes. They're literally doing nothing more than just digging up the man and beating his corpse as though it's all still relevant.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!