Forums / Discussion / Serious Debate

14,076 total conversations in 680 threads

+ New Thread

Looking for an old flash game

Last posted Mar 16, 2021 at 03:25PM EDT. Added Mar 16, 2021 at 05:54AM EDT
3 posts from 2 users

Sooo….there was this flash game i remember playing on friv when i was younger

it started with an intro on the story

Which showed armies clashing and there was this "dark lord" guy i remember that it said a lot but i dont remember what

Now about the gameplay

You played as this blonde young man with glasses (i remember him resembling Milo for disneys "Atlantis the Lost Empire") with a green medieval style shirt there was a map with different paths which you could select once you selected a place you would go to that place and some times you would encounter an enemy i dont remember what else you could encounter but i think you could encounter other stuff anyway once you get a message that you encountered an enemy (remember that there was a red dragon and a green dragon amongs the encounters) you could choose to fight it or not the combat was very interesting you basically fought the enemy by doing a candycrush style puzzle instead of candy you had spells (which you selected before the battle) which you need to match at least three to deal damage to the enemy or more (which i think they doubled the damage) you had three spells (i think) flame lightning and heal each one delt different amounts of damage apart from heal which well…healed you the enemy also did the same exept he had his own attack/spells (i remember bitting claws acid breath fire breath)

Once you killed the enemy you could progress if you did not kill the enemy you could NOT progress on the same path and you needed to look for an different path

ok thats all i remember tell me if this reminds you of something

Mr. Croat wrote:

I have one from Miniclips. It was with a tomb with 2d graphics. nothing special.

I played it on some different site. The end.

I don't remember anything else.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!