Forums / Discussion / Serious Debate

14,077 total conversations in 680 threads

+ New Thread

About Leafy

Last posted Jun 22, 2021 at 07:58PM EDT. Added Jun 14, 2021 at 06:39PM EDT
13 posts from 6 users

I know this is old, but exactly did Leafy do wrong? As much as I know from, he was acting like a faggity bitch over some people doing small mistakes, milked drama about Pokimane and told his fans to harass someone, right?

This is mostly based off of what I have read into, so I believe I might be wrong.

YouTube was going through a change in management at the peak of Leafy's career, and Susan did not particularly like his brand of content. Essentially, he was sort of a pre-cursor to shadowbanning before the term became mainstream. EmpLemon has a video based on a small hand of theories as to what happened to Leafy.

Seems to me YouTube really wanted just an excuse to finally ban him, and when he came back, it was the golden opportunity.

His return videos itself while click-bait were just about stories of him in the stock market and how he made money from Minecraft hosting

Griff the Hoplite wrote:

Now thats a name i haven't heard in a long time

His videos sounded like some edgelord made it anyways. He looks like some cool guy, but cool guys shall not get cocky and he probably did.

While I don't really know if his ban was justified, his ban also felt like very fishy.

Sanakan_ht wrote:

All I know is that Keem and Leafy are buddies in the past months

Did Leafy stop being a buddy with Keemstar when he found out Keemstar was a hypocrite?
I also read in one of those wikis that would tell you why something sucks and found out that Keemstar used once a then 15-year-old to strip naked in front of him in a blog TV live stream covering her cooch and breasts with the paper saying "I love DJ Keemstar", and turns around to spread her underage anus to him according to GradeAUnderA.
https://terribletvshows.miraheze.org/wiki/Killer_Keemstar

Mr. Croat wrote:

Did Leafy stop being a buddy with Keemstar when he found out Keemstar was a hypocrite?
I also read in one of those wikis that would tell you why something sucks and found out that Keemstar used once a then 15-year-old to strip naked in front of him in a blog TV live stream covering her cooch and breasts with the paper saying "I love DJ Keemstar", and turns around to spread her underage anus to him according to GradeAUnderA.
https://terribletvshows.miraheze.org/wiki/Killer_Keemstar

I assume Keem got over his douchebag self and took responsibility once he started a family. And Leafy is still buddies with Keem to this day ever since H3H3 became an outright asshole and did a 180 that day.

Since that Leafy's channel and Twitter account are gone, he went into a different route of making money by investing, lots of people said it and Keem went on and said it. Imma assume that Leafy doesnt really care what happenes for his channel or fame since he has better shit to do.

Both Keem and Leafy made a minecraft server that day

Last Leafy appearance is this, which is a month ago

I know that Leafy was an edgelord who didn't know how to deal with satire and I know about his recent videos being clickbaits and how he dealt with Pokimane who is a lolcow like him, I somehow miss him.
It's just that I miss those days when it was fun to mock normies (despite one of them being Reddit who also mocks normies) and SJWs and when dank memes weren't overused, but I never thought about those stuff too much and I think it was better for me due to me being 13/14/15 years old.

I was alarmed by the amount of people who were ready to hop back on his stick without even slightly questioning if he was a moron and they PROBABLY shouldn't like him. Two and a half years is plenty of time to grow the hell up.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hey! You must login or signup first!