Forums / Media / Video Games

38,577 total conversations in 2,693 threads

+ New Thread

Capcom is currently getting its own "giga-leak"...

Last posted Dec 17, 2020 at 06:00AM EST. Added Nov 19, 2020 at 07:30PM EST
9 posts from 7 users

Sigma Test wrote:

Any info about Dead rising or anything related?

Nothing so far. Still, what we have so far is supposedly only a fraction of the stolen data, so if a new Dead Rising or anything else is planned, it might show up eventually.

One thing I'm worried about is that the personal information of the employees were also stolen during the hack. Game leaks are nothing new, as sucked it is to be spoiled if some preferred to be surprised but getting personal info on some workers is really getting into unsafe territory and I fear on what the hackers will make use of those data.

Pokejoseph64 wrote:

Again, I’d wish that Capcom remake Code: Veronica instead of re4, as the latter doesn’t need one

I completely agree RE 4 is considered one of the best games of all time. There's very little to improve even if I can think of a few things.

One of the games from the initial wave of leaks was a Switch-exclusive game going under the codename "GUILLOTINE", and in light of Capcom also renewing a certain trademark, there was some speculation that it would be a new Ghosts 'n Goblins game…

… well, guess what was announced at the Game Awards.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!