Forums / Media / Video Games

38,603 total conversations in 2,698 threads

+ New Thread

A Kratos skin just got added to Fortnite, Master Chief and Samus are rumored to be next

Last posted Dec 10, 2020 at 10:17PM EST. Added Dec 05, 2020 at 02:11PM EST
8 posts from 6 users

I know this site's userbase doesn't care a whole ton about Fortnite but this is still interesting to note as it looks like Fortnite could potentially be one of the first multiplatform games to have a skin based of characters from each first party console maker.

So first off the Kratos is is already in the game right now and it should be noted the skin isn't exclusive just to the PS4 and PS5 versions of Fortnite, it's also available in the Xbox, Nintendo Switch, and PC versions of the game. So yep you can essentially play as a first party Sony character on any platform. And as for the rumors, it looks like Master Chief will be coming next as dataminers have found Halo items are already in the game files. Obviously the question now is, will there be a Nintendo rep? Right now rumors suggest it might be Samus Aran from Metroid . Now the reason why Samus is speculated even though no hard proof exists yet is because apparently the theme for the current Fortnite season is multi-dimensional crossovers with "hunters" of some variety. For example Mando from The Mandalorian has already been put in as one of the major skin releases for this season of the game, and Kratos, a man who hunts down mythological gods, is now in the game, and Master Chief might be a slight stretch on the "hunter" part but you could argue he is the one who hunted down the Covenant leaders. So for Nintendo the one that makes the most sense is Samus, as she is a bounty hunter. Plus I feel like Nintendo might be more likely to give the okay for Samus to be shooting assault rifles and pistols than they would someone like Link or Mario (and as a reminder, in Mario x Rabbids the weapons Mario and co used were energy beam weapons, which aren't held to the same scrutiny as weapons that fire bullets).

Last edited Dec 05, 2020 at 02:12PM EST

Why don't they make a crossover with Left 4 Dead?

You know, Save the World which should have come as F2P since 2018, but decided not to and focus on Battle Royale mode.

Mr. Croat wrote:

Why don't they make a crossover with Left 4 Dead?

You know, Save the World which should have come as F2P since 2018, but decided not to and focus on Battle Royale mode.

Yo man, have you seen this video, because i didnt knew what you were talking about until i watched it.

Quiet_boi wrote:

Yo man, have you seen this video, because i didnt knew what you were talking about until i watched it.

I did. Fuck Epic for that.

I'd rather have Captain Falcon (also a bounty hunter, also has a gun) than Samus.

Metroid has always been a more 'serious' game and would feel odd to me if it was included… Then again I suppose the same could have been said about God of War

I just want a new F-Zero game ;_;

All that's left now is a Nintendo rep. I'm still guessing Samus, and again my justification is I think she might be one of the only Nintendo characters where Nintendo would give the okay for her to be shooting pistols, shotguns, and assault rifles even if in her home series she uses beam weapons.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Hello! You must login or signup first!