Forums / Media / Video Games

38,599 total conversations in 2,697 threads

+ New Thread

Steam Next Fest is Here!

Last posted Feb 10, 2023 at 01:41AM EST. Added Feb 08, 2023 at 04:38AM EST
2 posts from 2 users

So what demo did you guys play and any recommendations?

What i play on the first day.

Shumi Come Home: Pretty comfy 3D Platformer game where you play as mushroom trying to find they way home.

Mail Time: Another comfy mushroom 3D game, playing as Mail Scout delivery mails to cute critters.

Randy Blaster 3D: satirical Boomer Shooter you fight Randy and his army of fans! It was kinda just the survival mode and i'd only got as far the shotgun, i might play it in the future

Haunted: Attack of the Dead Men: Boomer Shooter based on a WW1 battle. Only play 1 level and a half, but so far it pretty fun.

Planet of Lana: Cinematic Platformer where you played as young girl and her weird cat journey though beautiful planet full of Killer robots and monsters. I was instantly hook with this one and put it on my Wishlist.

Boti: Byteland Overclocked: Fun and Charming 3D Platformer where you play as a bot in a Cyber World. There some performance issues with this one, still worth a try.

Last edited Feb 08, 2023 at 04:48AM EST

So far I've only checked out two games: Grim Guardians and Dungeon Drafters

I hadn't actually looked into Grim Guardians before trying it--all I knew was that it was a Castlevania-esque game developed by Inti Creates, which was enough information to pique my interest. Imagine my surprise when I started the game and Gal Gun characters appeared on screen. Ironically, despite being based on Gal Gun of all things, it managed to be freakier than Castlevania itself. Check it out if you enjoy dark fantasy horror--emphasis on dark and horror. Bonus points if you also enjoyed Gal Gun 2.

Dungeon Drafters is a turn-based grid-based card-based dungeon crawler. Basically, each combat turn you have a certain amount of energy to perform actions: move, attack, or use (a) card(s). Seems like a fun game, but I don't think the demo does it justice. Either that or I picked a boring character/deck on my first and only try so far.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!