Forums / Media / Websites

2,569 total conversations in 244 threads

+ New Thread

Websites As Countries.

Last posted Aug 12, 2014 at 10:09PM EDT. Added Aug 11, 2014 at 05:04AM EDT
15 posts from 14 users

I'd say Reddit would be U.S.A,Tumblr would be Sweden and those personal sites that no one visits would be Micronations.
Don't know about Knowyourmeme though.Nor Do I know what sites would be nations like North Korea,Serbia,Estonia,Germany,Poland,Romania,D.R Congo,Kyrgystan,ETC

Reddit is more politically liberal than Tumblr, which is really saying something. I highly doubt it would be the U.S.A, which is pretty conservative from an international perspective.

Ultra-modern? Check. Otaku culture? Check. A slight misogyny streak that it's trying to shake off? Check. I'd say that Reddit would be Japan.

TripleA9000 wrote:

Knowyourmeme, is site that tries to document what the other countries do, but its government is full of bickering and it's citizens are dissatisfied with every action its government takes

that sounds like the U.S.A

Jersey Jimmy wrote:

YouTube would be Brazil. It looks good from the outside, but once you're actually there…

Except for Brazil isn't a dictatorship that forces updates every month that's impossible to stop. Well, that's debatable.

9gag would be North Korea; Nobody wants to be there, yet they claim to be the best place on earth, they are keen on threatening others and boast about their powerful "army" that cannot stand a chance against other countries.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

O HAI! You must login or signup first!