Forums / Media / Websites

2,569 total conversations in 244 threads

+ New Thread

Decent art websites? (Excluding the ones I list)

Last posted Mar 19, 2015 at 08:29AM EDT. Added Mar 19, 2015 at 06:29AM EDT
4 posts from 4 users

I know making a Tumblr blog would be okay, but Tumblr is hell, full of SJWs and whiny brats who'd ban be from saying even the slightest criticism of them.

Deviant art… Do I even need to say anything? Sanic OCs, horrid pone OCs, bad FNAF fanart. MS paint, terrible fetish work. DA is a giant dump (And speaking , I need to delete my account from there, as I feel like it's hell)

Blogspot is okay, just a bit limited.

Any suggestions?

You're only looking at the negative parts of those websites. Tumblr and DeviantArt have some great artists who are under appreciated/unrecognized because of people's mentalities towards those websites.
And for an easy suggestion, if widely known one, Pinterest's a good place to look for art.

You're doing it wrong, you need to look for good artists, a lot of them are on Tumblr and DeviantArt.
Tumblr's not that bad if you only follow Art Blogs. Two years of doing it and I think I saw 2 or 3 SJW posts reblogged on my page.
When it comes to Art sites, if you are not willing to sort through garbage, you are going to miss a lot of gold.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!