Forums / Media / Websites

2,569 total conversations in 244 threads

+ New Thread

top ten/fifteen/five/?? channels on youtube

Last posted May 10, 2016 at 10:17PM EDT. Added Apr 29, 2016 at 12:48AM EDT
3 posts from 3 users

YOU KNOW YOU'VE WATCHED AT LEAST ONE

Channels like WatchMojo, Planet Dolan, Top15s, TheRichest ect.

Do you like these? Do you have any favorites?

I like to listen to them while working. Sometimes I'll look up whatever they're talking about to get more information about it and stuff. I think it's a cool way to learn new stuff as long as you're willing to look it up later, since sometimes they really botch how they explain things.

People who get their facts from them are pretty annoying though. And sometimes they're REALLY wrong but oddly most of the time they get at least most of the basic details true.

I like Planet Dolan's personalities too, the mixing up of the voices/accents helps keeps things interesting and they're not monotone and boring like Top15s' narrator.

Last edited Apr 29, 2016 at 12:56AM EDT

I watch WatchMojo once in a while. Their content has gone down the shitter. Very rarely they post interesting videos. I only watch Planet Dolan videos if they are narrated by Dolan or Hellbent. I don't like the other two.

Another channel I watch is Top Trending.

I find AllTime10s to be pretty interesting. A bunch of their stuff can appear in multiple videos, though, especially in their school things. You'll know what I'm talking about when you see it.

And, of course, we can't have a conversation about countdown channels without mentioning Matthew Santoro. Bright, cheery personality, but with recent events that shouldn't probably be talked about right now… yeah. Stuff.

And if you're into parody stuff, then jacksfilms has a few videos about countdowns and top tens and whatnot.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!