Forums / Media / Websites

2,569 total conversations in 244 threads

+ New Thread

YouTuber LeafyisHere gets hacked

Last posted Jul 06, 2016 at 01:05PM EDT. Added Jul 04, 2016 at 11:51AM EDT
19 posts from 12 users

Well, this is certainly a reward for getting 3 million subscribers. And I did some research, and apparently this is the same group/person who hacked WatchMojo recently.

I wonder if this group/person will become an ongoing problem for YouTubers. I linked to the video, too . In case the video doesn't show up.

Last edited Jul 04, 2016 at 11:54AM EDT

Pippeli wrote:

He deserves this. I hope this discourages people to do the exact same type of shitty videos like everyone else.

I don't like Leafy. I think that he and his fans are unbearable children. Videos in which people play CSGO and ramble about shit in a monotone voice are God-awful and require no talent.

That being said, he doesn't deserve to be hacked. You are essentially saying that anyone with his mindset should be forcibly silenced.

I will also point out that big Youtubers like Boogie2988 and GradeAUnderA have recently been hacked. Did they deserve it as well?

Last edited Jul 04, 2016 at 03:27PM EDT

KingHarlaus wrote:

I don't like Leafy. I think that he and his fans are unbearable children. Videos in which people play CSGO and ramble about shit in a monotone voice are God-awful and require no talent.

That being said, he doesn't deserve to be hacked. You are essentially saying that anyone with his mindset should be forcibly silenced.

I will also point out that big Youtubers like Boogie2988 and GradeAUnderA have recently been hacked. Did they deserve it as well?

Yeah, I don't think anyone really deserves to be hacked. Even if they are unbearable.

And woah, Boogie2988 and GradeAUnderA have been hacked too? Was it by the same person who hacked Leafy and WatchMojo?

Your Waifu wrote:

Yeah, I don't think anyone really deserves to be hacked. Even if they are unbearable.

And woah, Boogie2988 and GradeAUnderA have been hacked too? Was it by the same person who hacked Leafy and WatchMojo?

Lot of people seem to think so. I think sometime after the Boogie incident the person who pulled the caper said that he'll be hitting the next person with 3 mil subs or something like that.

Your Detective Waifu on the case! (Forgive me if this isn't accurate)

So I looked through their Twitter posts and noticed on June 24 they tweeted: "Nothing for today. Tomorrow though. Around 10m, stay frosty." Then on June 26 they tweeted: "League of Legends (US) #Offline #PoodleCorp". And this video, which was posted on June 25, is about Boogie2988's channel being hacked. There were also other videos discussing Boogie being hacked that were uploaded on June 25, so I can assume they hacked him then. This probably means they gives a sort of "heads up" that they're going to hack someone through their tweets.

They also tweeted: "Please don't send us suggestions, we have many projects in the works. Stay tuned and more great stuff will come. I assure you." Ok then… I don't know about you, but I'm going to keep tabs on their Twitter. If they really do give warnings about when they'll strike next, it'll probably be the best thing to do.

Last edited Jul 04, 2016 at 05:45PM EDT

Your Waifu wrote:

Your Detective Waifu on the case! (Forgive me if this isn't accurate)

So I looked through their Twitter posts and noticed on June 24 they tweeted: "Nothing for today. Tomorrow though. Around 10m, stay frosty." Then on June 26 they tweeted: "League of Legends (US) #Offline #PoodleCorp". And this video, which was posted on June 25, is about Boogie2988's channel being hacked. There were also other videos discussing Boogie being hacked that were uploaded on June 25, so I can assume they hacked him then. This probably means they gives a sort of "heads up" that they're going to hack someone through their tweets.

They also tweeted: "Please don't send us suggestions, we have many projects in the works. Stay tuned and more great stuff will come. I assure you." Ok then… I don't know about you, but I'm going to keep tabs on their Twitter. If they really do give warnings about when they'll strike next, it'll probably be the best thing to do.

The group's leader actually said that they were gonna do a lot of shit this week.

And good news: Leafy got his account back

None of the youtubers that Poodlecorp has been hacking deserve being hacked. Of course, Leafy is most likely the only one that deserved it due to a particular episode where he and his fans almost made a innocent and nice person with autism commit suicide, but there are far worse people than him.

Last edited Jul 04, 2016 at 08:13PM EDT

KingHarlaus wrote:

Well okay "deserved" is a wrong word here, I just personally happen to really dislike him and people who create the exact same things as him and I think he and people like him are responsible for all of the lackluster content on youtube these days.

What'll probably just happen is that everyone will give this more attention than what they should, and getting attention is mostly what hackers like this dude or the guy that hacked Joel a while ago want, mostly. Then the hacker will just fuck off and most people will likely forget this has ever happened.

Too lazy to screen cap so

"Fortunately the hacker group known as PoodleCorps is gonna hack Keemstar next. Good."

In reply to this guy

"The rumor recently is that Keemstar is working with PoodleCorp"

The internet if fucking dumb dude.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Yo Yo! You must login or signup first!