Forums / Discussion / General

233,335 total conversations in 7,803 threads

+ New Thread

Marvel and Capcom Memes

Last posted Aug 05, 2010 at 12:49AM EDT. Added Aug 04, 2010 at 06:19PM EDT
12 posts from 4 users

In honor of what has to be one of the most unexpected, yet awesome games in history, Marvel vs. Capcom 3 (Due for release in Spring 2011), I have decided to compile a list of Marvel and Capcom related memes. Click the links and check out the meme DB for more info!

Marvel Related Memes:

Cool Story, Bro!

How Do I Shot Web?

P1ZZ4 GUY

Mahvel Baybee!

Capcom Related Memes:

Phoenix Wrong

YES! YES!

The Godhand Comic

Guile's Theme Goes With Everything

This is just some of the more well know ones. I know that there are a few other Marvel and Capcom memes out there.

Marvel vs Capcom < Capcom vs. SNK XD
And hellooooooooo!!! Have you forgotten Street Fighter vs. XMen, and Street Fighter vs Marvel Super Heroes???? Those are the real mashup champs.
But yea MvsC1 was amazing and one of mah faves in gaming history. 2 was ok. But 3 looks terrible.

@Watcher, LMAO at that embarrassing Natal crap XD I love Guil's theme tho.

@Travis, gaaaaawd. That was the first PS2 game we got. CvSnk 2 XD. Remember Shin Akuma and Rugal? And speakin of Marvel vs Capcom we had some good times with that too. Hogging the arcade cabinet and spending like 20 dollersh trying to beat Onslaught.

The roster for MvC3 is looking pretty solid so far.

Ryu, Morrigan, Chris, Dante, Felicia, Chun-Li, Trish, Amaterasu, Frank West, Viewtiful Joe, Wolverine, Iron Man, Hulk, Deadpool, Captain America, Dr. Doom, Super Skrull, Thor, Spider-Man, and Dormammu.

(If you add the rumored characters: Strider Hiryu, Storm, Silver Surfer, and She-Hulk)

So no one can really complain about it not having good characters.

Last edited Aug 04, 2010 at 07:13PM EDT

Chris Redfield??? LOL no ty. I liked Jill. They ruined Chris. Im suprised felicia made it. But I wanna see Psylocke, Rouge, Possibly Phoenix/Jeane Grey, Venom and Carnage, Omega Red, Shin Akuma (lol), Onslaught, Sentinel, Juggernaut, Tronne Bonne, Servbot, Mega Man, and Charlie Nash.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Howdy! You must login or signup first!