Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,775 total conversations in 9,945 threads

+ New Thread

The Fanfic Maker

Last posted Mar 16, 2014 at 12:19AM EDT. Added Mar 15, 2014 at 10:55PM EDT
3 posts from 2 users

fanficmaker.com

I found this thing the other day. You fill out a form, and you have a perfectly bad fanfiction!
This one doesn't make much sense though…

Fight for the Future by Dcctor Evil

RandomMan,BSOD and Amanda B. were all sitting in their house that they owned one day…

A/N: I made my own character for this story. I hope you'll like him!

She was Serenity Serentiy Rider of tubesteakGlorifica

He was born under the shady dark red moon of the last oktober of the second millenium after the Great Shit.

His father was the king of all the lands of our kingdom from the Beyond. His mother was born of the Ferry of Wisdom and Beauty.

Every day Platinum ware the most beautyfil outfits the worlds have ever seen. His favourte is a transparent deep purple jacket that reaches down to his angles and is decorated with signs of insignia. Platinum takes long walks at the penthouse beach where Platinum is acoompanied by his faithful Jortföljitr (A/N: I got that name after I watched Thor!), his faithful companion ferral dire lionworf.

But one day Platinum was walking down the beach and then Platinum saw a great dark light appearing in the middle of the beach. It was great and dark and was everywhere but especially the middle where it was the greatest and darkest of all.

Oh faithful Jortfulljitar! Platinum said!
Jortfalhitr looked at Platinum with his great aburn eyes and snuffled up to Platinum in fear and comfort. And growled at the grat Black and Dark lgith. Jortfialjiral was a great and vicious beast Platinum evaganlised in his head. But Platinum must have said it out loud because behind him a mysterious voice said Thats indeed a great and vicious beast you have there.
It was RandomMan!

Platinum had heard of RandomMan all this time but he had never met His! Platinum wouldn't have dreamed to actually see that He existed in this dimension! His father is the king of all the realms and dimensions and he had known that RandomMan lived in one of his rears and but it was quite exciting.

But Platinum cared for none of that. Because when Platinum saw RandomMan, Platinum was drowed in his the perfect orbs of his soul that was embedded deeply wthin his head.
After what seemed like many eternitys we were awoken from our mutational dream we were having together. Because…….!!
Eyjafjallajökul groelwd once more at the great black thing (it was sort of like a swirly thing, but sworly doesn't quite sound epic so i didn't describe it as swirly. But it knid of is)… and it rapped open!

From within the deepest and darkest earas of the realsm Platinum saw forthcoming a beast of greatness. It's evilness was radiating from the skins of other beings that it wore and swriwling around its head ( Platinum thinks it was its head) came forth the souls of the beings that had suffered while it atea them.
Platinum was flabbergasted. Platinum reached out from his blue jacket and Platinum held before more the AllDUst that his mother had enstruated to me so long ago. Platinum held it before me and spoke the words in the acient Furry Langugae that his mother had taught to me as her mother had taught it to her and hers mother had taught it to her after she had won those words from the Great Dragon JarriJalleJar!
JortFullJarriJalle was a great evil beast that had tomented the lands of his father and his father couln't do anything about it because he was yet still a small child of a boy (his father is really old you see, like the Doctor!)

A/N I got bord of writing the fanfic as it was so I decided to change things around. I hope u guys like it!!

She was as of yet the most beautifyl thingy in the whole wide world, RandomMan believed her to be. As she faigjt the great hitler-esq liberal_genius, her Annette Funicellos bobbed up and down consistantly like someone making love in a car. She swipped sexlyat the liberal_genius and was more than anything RandomMan had seen before. Her beatiful feistful pressure shocked liberal_genius's henchmen into copulating before her.

Platinum, take my sword! said RandomMan, and give it to the greatness before us. She will need our legendary sword in order to defeat the great fearsomeliberal_genius

And lo! Platinum did so and the maginificent great mysterious woman took the sword and stabbed liberal_genius.

He was defeated. But was liberal_genius? Because as RandomMan ran towards the mysterious strange beauty of His draems and was about to share the greatest kiss He(and more) had ever given to someomne in the history of mankind, liberal_genius rose up and fled!
And this is where the story ends…

It has come… to my attention… that "some" "people"… don't like my stuff. They say that it's…it's all islamophobic (if their women arent ugly, then why cover them up, HUH?!U tell me, HUH!?) and dull and anatomicly impossible (whu cares?! It's FANTASY). That hurts me a lot. Really… a lot.
Do u know how long it takes me to write my stories? Do u think I like it being stuck at home with nothing to do but writing my soul into my art? I don't have a lot of friends and I was on team Jacob!

Writing is the only thing that makes me happy, but if that isn't good enough for u people, then I'm going to call it quits!
Yes, that's righr! I won't finish this story! YOU WONT EVER FIND OUT THE END! HAPPY NOW?!!!!

I want to thank PrettyVoldy5 and Tinkercorn for beta reading, but I… I… I… just can't take it anymore.

Cya internet. I'll never use you AGAIN!

Last edited Mar 15, 2014 at 10:56PM EDT

ProjectENDO wrote:

I wanna make one, but every character is Shrek,

Make sure to put the sex level at maximum.

EDIT: Nevermind, I did it for you.

Shrek woke up one night…

Summary:
I suck at writing summaries. Bsides the 'fic isn't that long!

I am Shrek.

I was sitting behind my pc. I felt the tears well up in my eyes like a well of dispare gushing upwards. After Our last adventure, I found out just exactly how cruel people could be. How nasty and judging real humans actually were. I stared at a picture of a polar bear. A magnificent beast who would not hesitate to kill me but at least it would be quick. Not a overlong conspiracy of many years, just to be unleashed on me when I was at my weakest and darkest moment. When I needed my friends the most.

But there had been one tiny ray of light in this whole nightmare. I remembered fondly the day I discovered it. It was a tuesday morning I rememberanced. The memories surfaced before my mind's eye and took the most wonderful shapes. Before I well knew it, a single tear welled up in my eyes and trickled down my cheek.
Because even when all my 'friends' betrayed me there was one consistant factor in my life: Shrek.

And I knew that the rising aspirations between them could never become true, the feelings I had for Shrek were the only thing in this world that still felt true to him. No lies, just that single, insatiable sense and longing for Shrek.Our relationship would probably only ever be physical.

Alas, I thought to meself. Why must they battle? Why must I be destined to annihilate Shrek? Can I ever tell Shrek how much Shrek means to me?

If only I could. Then all my pain would be over. No more betrayal. No more suffering under the laughter from Shrek (who told me he loved me, only to stab me right inti the heart at valentines day!). No, only Shrek and my true feelings for him.

A/N Lol this has all been so depressive lol! My next bit will be less dark!

Fortunately Shrek worked at a newspaper nowadays and he used the hysterical records of the newspaper to find out the crib of Shrek's ruffians.
Their search led to a lesbian night club in the darkiest and stormiest part of Shrek. I was a little hesitant to go. It was rather scary and it was dark and stomy in that secting of Shrek. But the courage in me was greater than my fear because with my Shrek I should be able to accomplish anything, right, I thought to myself.
And Shrek would join me.

So not to fall out of fashion we both stripped and donned their most gothyest clothing. I had to admit that Shrek looked kind of sexy in that outfit of his. But I didn't dare to comment on that.
I instead poored down my soul into my make-up. I bore gorgeous rose-colored finger nails with black streaking zig-zags and gave Shrek the same treatment. Shrek incandesent eyes met mine and for a moment we were both swimming in a pool made of a ravishing combination of their eyes colours. It was romance we knew, but we didn't know whether it was a forbidden one or not!

Oh hell, Shrek could wait. Now I looked upon Shrek with lust filling my south mouth. Shrek could be taking over the world for what I cared, now it should be all about me and Shrek.

But little did I know that in fact Shrek had been lusting after me as well! With force and lust Shrek threw me onto the griffin and thrusted himself right into me. I moaned. We came. Then we went off and defeated Shrek.

After teleporting we finally arrived at the Shrek's head quarters. It was the tallest most phalicly penis shaped tower we had ever seen! And atop we heard the roar of Shrek's fearsome dragon.
No longer owuld it mame villagers and nibble on cattle. It would finally pay for its crimes !

"Rhaaaaaaaaaa!" the dragon growled. It flapped around and when it saw our heroes, it breathed in fire deeply and released it at them! But our heroes were quicker than that, and with the magiks stored inside the Shrek, I used my Shrek and unleashed it upon the dragon!
The mighty dragon fled and the heroes could get in.

Then at the end of a long stairway, I saw Shrek furnishing an incantation!
Once more I unleashed the Shrek but it had no use!

"Hahahaha! siad Shrek. "Yur powers do nothing against my greatest evil. And you don't even know why…."
"Why?"
"I'll tell you why!" says Shrek with lingering evil in his voice. "It's because the dragon…. is secretly your father!"
"My father?! Noooooo! What have you done?!"
"I have turned your father into a dragon!"
"Noooo what have you done?!"
"I have turned him into a dragon! And now you will suffer too and be enslaved by this special spell I have prepared just for you!"
And with that last sentence, Shrek pointed his evil finger at I and a rainbow blinding streak of lighte went from his fingertip, onto me.
"Arrggh!" I muttered in pain. "Arrthuhgh!"
Shrek"! said Shrek, "Noooo!"
And Shrek ran towards Shrek and reasoned reasonably with Shrek. The spell stopt absuddenly! And with that, my dad was also freed from his prison in dragon form!

But he decided to stay a dragon because that was awesome. But he was no longer evil! So we all went ontop of the dragon and flew back home. The end!
!

Last edited Mar 16, 2014 at 12:26AM EDT
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

'lo! You must login or signup first!