Forums / Discussion / Meme Research

30,827 total conversations in 4,533 threads

+ New Thread

My butt hurts. What?

Last posted Jun 24, 2011 at 04:19PM EDT. Added Jun 24, 2011 at 01:15AM EDT
8 posts from 4 users

In response to this thread.

https://knowyourmeme.com/forums/meme-research/topics/9257-my-butt-hurts-what#.TgQbNid5mc0

I know noone will believe me but I created this joke. The 3rd picture down with the yellow background is the one I created prolly 10 years ago now and posted on livejournal. I edited the original joke that said happy Easter what? I used photoshop to create bite marks in his ass (notice the shadows). Then I erased "happy Easter" and replaced it with "my butt hurts". It's so cool to see it everywhere on the Internet now. Anyways that's it. I created an account just so I could post this. It's been killing me.

I think the joke has been around for almost as long as chocolate bunnies have been, so you probably aren't the first. Still, a creative hats off to you, sir or madam. You made the internet twenty percent better through your somewhere anonymous contributions.

I remember when I was making it I didn't write my "ass" hurts because I was afraid my mom would see it and not approve of the language. Lol

Ur right though I'm sure lots of people thought of it as well. Just think it's neat that the photo I edited is flying around after all that time. I was probably 19 at the time and I'm now 29. :)

brings me back to my old lj days.

I still have the login for it ya I havent posted on there since 2004 I think. I'd have to have a look. I doubt the pic is still there. I woulda either hosted it under shutterbug or my ISP. I don't think lj had a way to host images at that point.
Anyways it's just neat to see it floating around still.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!