Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,800 total conversations in 9,945 threads

+ New Thread

The "Who would win in a fight" thread

Last posted Aug 29, 2012 at 03:48PM EDT. Added Aug 11, 2012 at 08:18AM EDT
56 posts from 33 users

Superman obviously. His only weakness is kryptonite and if Bruce Bannner happened to slip some of it into his unbreakable pants right before the fight, then he'd win easily.

Who would win in a fight, Finn (from Adventure Time) or Scott Pilgrim?

Last edited Aug 11, 2012 at 08:44AM EDT

"no-one. no-one is the winner. the loser is the entire gaming industry and society in general when the people who like these games grow up, become president and call the secretary of state for defence a faggot for not wanting to nuke Switzerland."

sonic or the original character blonic?

Last edited Aug 11, 2012 at 11:10AM EDT

FALCON PUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUNCH! And then the universe exploded.

For those of you who haven't lurked enough, Captain Falcon wins.

In the context of a race, who would win;

Sonic the Hedgehog or Aya Shameimaru.

Sonic does have access to the Chaos Emeralds (because Aya can fly. It's to make things equal, by giving Sonic a means of flight too.)

Repeat, this is a race, not a battle.

Last edited Aug 11, 2012 at 01:40PM EDT

BTW that was black Shadows bomb that blew up that chunk of the galaxy. the falcon punch was only a stalling tactic that only stunned black shadow….

Aya wins

Dante (Devil May Cry), or Travis Touchdown (No more Heores)

CocoaCannon wrote:

Superman obviously. His only weakness is kryptonite and if Bruce Bannner happened to slip some of it into his unbreakable pants right before the fight, then he'd win easily.

Who would win in a fight, Finn (from Adventure Time) or Scott Pilgrim?

are you serious? Superman? Dude, Hulk would just get madder and madder until he can rip superman in half. so, i disagree with your statement.

He… is part of me. Neither would be able to destroy the other, and would be locked in eternal conflict… Only when I can accept that it is just another part of my being will it be vanquished.

Ken Block versus Tanner Foust in a head to head stunt driving challenge.

Tanner because of his name.

Ghost Rider or Ultron.

Things to think about:

Ghost Rider has "Beat" Galactus in a cartoon animation, Also almost beat Hulk and Doctor strange said he has almost god like powers. Although his Hell Fire would not work.
Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Greetings! You must login or signup first!