Forums / Fun! / Just For Fun

320,773 total conversations in 9,945 threads

+ New Thread

Worst meme?

Last posted Aug 21, 2013 at 11:32PM EDT. Added Jul 12, 2013 at 01:32AM EDT
34 posts from 27 users

What, in your opinion, is the worst, most cancerous meme in existence?

I think it is the troll face, especially the parodies ("coaxed into snafu", ect.) because the true spirit of the holy original Coolface is lost by most who use it, and overused it is.

First. I can't imagine any reason why someone would care that they got the first comment on something unless they live a very unfulfilled life, and that's the only achievement they have.

Last edited Jul 12, 2013 at 03:52AM EDT

Western photo fads. Eastern countries make original stuff, but laying around on random places like a lifesize boner like we do in the west never made sense to me.

The "I Took an Arrow in the Knee", especially when used by those who have never even played Skyrim.

Last edited Jul 17, 2013 at 06:00AM EDT

I try not to truly hate most unforced memes, but when some things get into the hands of people who have no idea whatsoever how to use them… it gets hard not to rail against sometimes.

This may or may not count, but what I do unreservedly hate are macros with no punchline. Like… political images with bold text in Impact slapped on, made by some unknown person who you just KNOW will call their unfunny macro a "meme". As in, "look at the meme I made!"

Last edited Aug 20, 2013 at 12:44PM EDT

The Adalia Rose photoshops, if you can even call those a meme. I understand the mom supposedly whores her out, but take it out on her, not the kid.

Precious Roy wrote:

The Adalia Rose photoshops, if you can even call those a meme. I understand the mom supposedly whores her out, but take it out on her, not the kid.

Skeletor-sm

This thread is closed to new posts.

Old threads normally auto-close after 30 days of inactivity.

Why don't you start a new thread instead?

Sup! You must login or signup first!